Guests sex in living room

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost absolute certainty that she was watching, so that when he came and she saw that they had finished fuck she promptly put the shorts

Yeah, or mayb she hearded that they were go out of the bath, and then had to finished quick. Can be coincidence to. All speculation.

you think she can hear them in the bathroom from the bedroom ?

You can hear when a bath tub is getting empty trough the house I think that yes. You hear the water flow... ;) We can't hear trough the cam, but look at your own house with a bath if you have one. That's a very clear sound.

You can hear when a bath tub is getting empty trough the house I think that yes. You hear the water flow... ;) We can't hear trough the cam, but look at your own house with a bath if you have one. That's a very clear sound.

The television from the kitchen was quite loud though...

It looks similar to Efim with their guests few months ago.

I agree with the friend who said he could hear the sound of the tub to drain the pipes (I will analyze the filming and see the time they emptied the tub and the time that she put her shorts ve hits.

As for what you said that was the best couple of the RLC, we have all heard this with Alma, Diana, and they will not be different, just a couple fuck daily and constantly to be the best couple of the RLC. Where is Diana and EFIN now that the honeymoon is over? they are fucking bad night, and not fuck as before, in the living room, kitchen, bathroom, in the hall, in the room, on the balcony, the fan.

It was nice to see this couple fucking, with light, was four times with Night Vision, would be a good Dasha go shopping and leave the couple taking care of the house.

Guest bobbyjoe

this time they leaving,j'm sad.

j just want say: thanks guest couple for have enjoy my week-enk and come back very soon here or in new appartment.

Guest bobbyjoe

I also want to thank them, even though they kept me awake at night. I also hope that I would see them soon, but I think that they came from far and goes a long time before we see them again.

lol,me too j have stay up during all the nights and journey this week-end,it's hard work if you want miss nothing,j think j have sleep just 5h during this week-end

but j have now nice videos of both,now j think j gonna sleep all the journey tomorrow,lol,j'm soo tired with this hot week-end