Guests sex in living room

I also want to thank them, even though they kept me awake at night. I also hope that I would see them soon, but I think that they came from far and goes a long time before we see them again.

lol,me too j have stay up during all the nights and journey this week-end,it's hard work if you want miss nothing,j think j have sleep just 5h during this week-end

but j have now nice videos of both,now j think j gonna sleep all the journey tomorrow,lol,j'm soo tired with this hot week-end

I know it's crazy, but I had a cell phone to wake every half hour, so I can see if they have woken up before I assumed. The best thing is that I know that I didn't miss anything.  :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also want to thank them, even though they kept me awake at night. I also hope that I would see them soon, but I think that they came from far and goes a long time before we see them again.

lol,me too j have stay up during all the nights and journey this week-end,it's hard work if you want miss nothing,j think j have sleep just 5h during this week-end

but j have now nice videos of both,now j think j gonna sleep all the journey tomorrow,lol,j'm soo tired with this hot week-end

I know it's crazy, but I had a cell phone to wake every half hour, so I can see if they have woken up before I assumed. The best thing is that I know that I didn't miss anything.  :D

my god, I thought I was the only one, I have not slept since Friday more than two hours, was profitable the weekend, a couple and as always welcome visit, they bring more friends to sleep at home

Guest bobbyjoe

my god, I thought I was the only one, I have not slept since Friday more than two hours, was profitable the weekend, a couple and as always welcome visit, they bring more friends to sleep at home

don't worry,you are not alone to be addict to rlc,the true voyeur stay up all the time for miss nothing when there is new couple specialy when it's a guest couple

VER-¿Sabes que hay actualmente 0 grados Celsius (32 Fahrenheit) y está nevando?

Pues para estar nevando y 0 grados ella acaba de salir en pantalon corto y descalza,O aguanta muy bien el frio o no hace la temperatura que tu dices.

VER-¿Sabes que hay actualmente 0 grados Celsius (32 Fahrenheit) y está nevando?

Pues para estar nevando y 0 grados ella acaba de salir en pantalon corto y descalza,O aguanta muy bien el frio o no hace la temperatura que tu dices.

I'm not sure if this was the question, but now it is 1 degree celsius and water. You can check this by:

http://www.accuweather.com/en/ru/saint-petersburg/295212/weather-forecast/295212

Guest bobbyjoe

the girl guest have change clothes for sleep in the toilett outside cam soo j think we will see nothing interesting with this new couple on the cameras

the girl guest have change clothes for sleep in the toilett outside cam soo j think we will see nothing interesting with this new couple on the cameras

also noticed the same thing, she hid for changing clothes, and also think they are not a couple, not sure, but I think today will not have sex in the room

Guest bobbyjoe

also noticed the same thing, she hid for changing clothes, and also think they are not a couple, not sure, but I think today will not have sex in the room

j will not loose my time for waiting this night or for the shower guest this morning,j'm sure we will see nothing,j prefer go sleep