Guests sex in living room

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you play it through GOM Player and then add AC3 Filter to it, you can hear them.

Can you explain what you mean I do not understand!!

When you download the video open it with GOM Player.

Have AC# Filter installed and that increases the volume more than the computer will allow.

If you play it through GOM Player and then add AC3 Filter to it, you can hear them.

Can you explain what you mean I do not understand!!

When you download the video open it with GOM Player.

Have AC# Filter installed and that increases the volume more than the computer will allow.

And while you guys are trying to figure out how to watch the video from last night, they are starting to go at it again.

He fingered her, she then gave him a blowjob and just as she was about to mount them, D&D went into bedroom into the bathroom and they stopped. I hope they start back up

Guest bobbyjoe

hard choive very soon,choice see guest couple sex or dasha sex,j choise the guest,j don't have multi screen for recording both

Guest bobbyjoe

j want this couple in appartment seriously,this couple are hot and like sex,

j have switch 3 mn for see dasha doing sex too and they have make sex with panties on,too bad,demit is not a good fucker,many time shortly sex,

j will tired with that very soon.

j have switch 3 mn for see dasha doing sex too and they have make sex with panties on,too bad,demit is not a good fucker,many time shortly sex,

maybe the guest can replace dasha and demid in the appartment. Or maybe the guest can just keep dasha.

This couple easily win the award for the best guests ever. If it wasn't for them almost getting busted they would probably fuck for at least an hour straight. Back to back great sessions. Nothing is stoping them be it

D&D or her period. Was worried had to choose between the 2 couples at the same time but of course should have known better with Demid being done in a couple of minutes. They can learn from the guests.

It's more exciting to watch Dasha masturbate rather than them having sex. Hope guests stay for another night tomorrow. They had more sex and took more baths in 2 days than Katya and Ruslan in a month. lol

Guest bobbyjoe

maybe the guest can replace dasha and demid in the appartment. Or maybe the guest can just keep dasha.

no,j like dasha,maybe see this couple in sofia/roman appartment but j think in my dreams