Sofia and Roman apartment for guests of DD

Guest Rodney_X

Guest Ange_Gardien

I think demid must leave the appartement and dasha could stay with the two guest.

Respect the couple if they please

they are not your PURPOSE

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think demid must leave the appartement and dasha could stay with the two guest.

;D ;D ;D oh quand même pas laisse lui une chance ! il s'améliore je trouve par rapport a d'autre arriver récemment et qu'il n'y a pas grand chose a voir

;)

demid and paul are the worst lover in the story of rlc

;D ;D ;D oh quand même pas laisse lui une chance ! il s'améliore je trouve par rapport a d'autre arriver récemment et qu'il n'y a pas grand chose a voir

;)

paul je suis d'accord avec toi c'est pas une lumière Dénim évolue on verra a la longue tu pense pas ?

;)

paul je suis d'accord avec toi c'est pas une lumière Dénim évolue on verra a la longue tu pense pas ?

no I don't think he will become a better lover

;)

c'est vrai que le fait que Dasha est envie de se masturber aprés leur relation sexuelle ça peut être un signe de manque je peux comprendre sa frustration ainsi que de se masturber dans des moments de solitude

a voir donc a la longue mais si elle est en effet en manque de sexe ça risque d'être dur pour elle

Guest Rodney_X

;)

Masturbation other quickly becomes a emotional deprivation and sexual disorders etc. ...

And when you are on the RLC site, how do you rate your masturbation

Stop playing psychologists bazaar

Demid and Dasha is a normal couple, Demid is nothing special I do not think it's a torturer, it can be a little shy, especially in front of cameras

Dasha lives with Demid and I think the day it does not feel well, she is an adult and she can leave

about his masturbation, be a little open, know that sex is not just intercourse and I recommend you read about it

;)

Masturbation other quickly becomes a emotional deprivation and sexual disorders etc. ...

Demid and Dasha is a normal couple, Demid is nothing special I do not think it's a torturer, it can be a little shy, especially in front of cameras

Dasha lives with Demid and I think the day it does not feel well, she is an adult and she can leave

about his masturbation, be a little open, know that sex is not just intercourse and I recommend you read about it

I agree with the fact her friend masturbate does not mean she's unhappy time a feeling of pleasure quickly and effortlessly. That shot by own experience, I am married, fuck every other day but do not let the memasturbar why am married and have a fuck when I want

;)

I agree with the fact her friend masturbate does not mean she's unhappy time a feeling of pleasure quickly and effortlessly. That shot by own experience, I am married, fuck every other day but do not let the memasturbar why am married and have a fuck when I want

oui tout a fait, elle peut très bien se masturber parce qu'elle en a envie et pas par manque tout a fait d'accord le fait de voir les cams et interpréter les chose que l'on voie ne nous permet pas de savoir se qu'il peut bien se passer en plus ils parlent une langue que la majeur partie des membres ne comprennent pas dont moi tu as tout a fait raison pas la peine d'extrapoler et imaginer des choses qui ne seraient pas la réalité .