I want to become like Lina

Guest Mirra

Guest Mirra

I am finding all of you guy's interpretations and analysis of Lina's wifely habits and neglection of duties absolutely hilarious.  SO as an experiment I am going to try to become like Lina.  But OMG why you ask.  Just to see how long my husband will put up with it.  Knowing David as well as I do,  I should be sitting out in the street by the trash cans in less than 2 weeks.  Wish me luck

Guest 862286

Well if u become like her, then it's David i wish luck too. He's gonna be eating lots of pizza's and KFC... ;D

Guest noralover

I am finding all of you guy's interpretations and analysis of Lina's wifely habits and neglection of duties absolutely hilarious.  SO as an experiment I am going to try to become like Lina.  But OMG why you ask.  Just to see how long my husband will put up with it.  Knowing David as well as I do,  I should be sitting out in the street by the trash cans in less than 2 weeks.  Wish me luck

Go for it....keep us updated on your progress. As for me I think I will try to be like Kiko in Apartment 5....LOL. I've already made a good start by being on my laptop lots.......

..best of luck to you.....

haha good luck babe x

In defense of Lina, I have to express this favorable observation I have of her:

Excluding the two newest couples, Lina is the most tolerant, loving and accepting person I've seen on RLC.  Back when Mark was doubting his own manhood and his ability to bring her to orgasm, she didn't complain once.  She was always understanding and supportive towards him.  And just think of all the nights she's gone to bed alone while he stays up on the computer.  If you've seen her sleeping with her girlfriend, you'll see that it is obvious that Lina wants to have someone in bed with her.  Both girls will cuddle each other in their sleep.  And yet, Lina doesn't complain to Mark about him not going to bed at the same time she does.

In one way, I see Lina as a loving mother to a son.  Accepting and encouraging the growth and development of that little boy, Mark.  In another way, I see her as a loving wife who will give up her own wishes in favor of those of her man.

I think Nora could learn a thing or two from Lina.

(sorry, noralover)

Guest noralover

Actually I agree JoJo. Lina is probably the most lovable and loving woman on RLC. Nora seems to switch it on and off at will......but Lina is consistent and probably the kind of girl most men (OK, I can only really speak for myself...) would like to settle down with........I'm getting sentimental in my old age.....LOL

Consider yourself lucky.  If I were David, you'd be homeless by sunrise, lol  ;D

Guest Mirra

NO MORE NO MORE after I captured this picture of Lina's table I have stopped wanting to be like Lina......is not a glass top table suppose to be crystal clear?  I haven't been able to eat at all since seeing this...

I told you she was a slob.  I hear what JoJo is saying from his analytical point of view, and it does make a tremendous amount of sense.  I'm certain Lina is a real sweetheart.  But, in my humble opinion, there's no reason a woman should be that careless!  Especially if her home is also a place of business!  People go there to get their hair and nails done!  I wonder what's going through their minds while they're there, or after they leave!  I'm the kind of person that if I go to a restaurant, and see something nasty, like the cook in the rest room with his apron on, I'm leaving!  I rarely eat out and prefer to cook my own meals, because of all the shit that goes on in restaurants.  Call me paranoid, OCD, whatever, at least I don't have to worry about getting some salmonella, or e-coli, or some other crazy shit.  Getting back to Lina, if you could put her apartment under a microscope you'd see more germs fucking, than all the fucking that goes on in every apartment combined.  ;D

Look a this kitchen!  And it always looks like that!  I wouldn't be able to sleep if my kitchen looked like that!  I can see the germs fucking and multiplying.  Soon there'll be mold, fungi, and Portabella mushrooms growing off the walls, lmao  ;D

Guest kevinbsam7

I told you she was a slob.  I hear what JoJo is saying from his analytical point of view, and it does make a tremendous amount of sense.  I'm certain Lina is a real sweetheart.  But, in my humble opinion, there's no reason a woman should be that careless!  Especially if her home is also a place of business!  People go there to get their hair and nails done!  I wonder what's going through their minds while they're there, or after they leave!  I'm the kind of person that if I go to a restaurant, and see something nasty, like the cook in the rest room with his apron on, I'm leaving!  I rarely eat out and prefer to cook my own meals, because of all the shit that goes on in restaurants.  Call me paranoid, OCD, whatever, at least I don't have to worry about getting some salmonella, or e-coli, or some other crazy shit.  Getting back to Lina, if you could put her apartment under a microscope you'd see more germs fucking, than all the fucking that goes on in every apartment combined.  ;D

I don't think it's anything to do with OCD, paranoia or anything like that, Calang. It's just about having standards  and having respect for the people around you who you're supposed to care about. Standards like that are ingrained at an early age -I bet you'd find Lora's mother keeps a tidy clean kitchen too. To be fair to Max he goes along with the tidying up, but sadly he's quite capable of cooking something for himself and not sharing with Lora.

I don't think it's anything to do with OCD, paranoia or anything like that, Calang. It's just about having standards  and having respect for the people around you who you're supposed to care about. Standards like that are ingrained at an early age -I bet you'd find Lora's mother keeps a tidy clean kitchen too. To be fair to Max he goes along with the tidying up, but sadly he's quite capable of cooking something for himself and not sharing with Lora.

You hit the nail on the head my man!  It's apparently how she was raised.  We've all seen what Lina's mom did when she came to visit ... Nothing!  Like mother like daughter, I guess.  So you've noticed that Max is all for himself too, eh?  Maybe he thinks Lora's ass is getting too big and he wants to keep it at a minimum, lol  Nevertheless, Lora's not going to go hungry any time soon, lol  ;D