I want to become like Lina

Guest Mirra

Guest Mirra

Holy dooley! Who cleaned the kitchen? I just can't knock her so much any more.  She's not such a mongrel  after all. You know she was making me so sick to my stomach that I started drinking this left over plong from a one on one ripper party with my Seppo husband.  For two days I've been rotten to the core. I got sick yesterday morning and this morning.  I was eating my brekkie bikkie and suddenly it just came up so fast I barely had time to make it to the kitchen sink.... now David thinks I have morning sickness and is in elation because  finally I got preggo again.  I yelled at him to stop acting like a bushie because he's been wearing a franger on your doodle. No drongo I've been having liquid laughs because Lina's kitchen table is so disgustingly filthy.  I hope Lina keeps up the good house keeping.  My stomach is settling down Mirra

Unfortunately, Google doesn't translate Aussie, so some of that is totally over my head (is a Seppo not supposed to wear a franger on his doodle?)  ???

Did anyone actually see Lina clean or did Mark get fed up & do it himself again? Though wiped off, that table is still too dirty for me to eat on.

Guest Mirra

Well that's the million dollar question trickshot. Who cleaned the kitchen up? And I agree the table is not ready to be used for civilized human dining yet.  (my brothers could eat there in it's current condition though)

Oh sorry about the Aussie slang, although not properly used I was fishing to see if there might be another from down-under here....I won't trip you with any more 'Stralian English.  In my case not part of my common everyday language. I write and speak the proper English of the Queen.... oh forgot we are not subject anymore.  One thing to know about Australians is that  we don't all put another shrimp on the barbie when you come to OZ.  AND this is very important to know before you visit Australia FOSTER'S is not Australian for Beer.  When you hit the pub ask (in your home countries accent of course) for a XXXX (Four X) and you are no longer a tourist and we will get you so googed before you know it.  Put some AC/DC on the jukie and start up your best karaoke sing a long marathon .  Just after mid nights; once you get full and turn into a fruit loop, an Aussie surfie girl like me will take you out to the golf course and teach you how to pet a roo without getting you face scratched off. And if your in luck she might pull down you striders and take the old fella out for a grand tour of her ridgy-didge Australian love tunnel.  Oh sorry got lost in the translation again.  Just ask for XXXX and you make out like a bandit in OZ...  love to love ya trickshot...me Miranda off to "never never land"......now you know where that is right?

Guest kevinbsam7

AND this is very important to know before you visit Australia FOSTER'S is not Australian for Beer.  When you hit the pub ask (in your home countries accent of course) for a XXXX (Four X) and you are no longer a tourist and we will get you so googed before you know it. 

Coopers Pale Ale for me, please!

Guest 862286

I'd like to go "for a grand tour of her ridgy-didge Australian love tunnel."  Are there any bats in there?  Stalactites or stalagmites?  Lol  :P

If cold caves are ur thing, go for it. I prefer a warm tropical climate myself, bat free... 8)