M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

32 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Looks like she's more interested in playing with her phone than her pussy. Not even an orgasm. :confused:

That's true, but at least she's exposing the kitty while she does, Unlike others who do nothing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

ANGIE is having a great time till now in montenegro ,she is enjoying a boat party at the moment with a bunch of girls "an only girls party"

Makes sense. She packed a bikini and a towel. I assume you got this from insta

19 hours ago, yadevol said:

She went out without knickers

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I do like a woman that goes out without panties, naughty.   She needs to wear shorter skirts though ::)   

I remember her from the Russian apartment although I was never a member in those days, Am I correct in thinking she was in the apartment that had the big table in front of the mirror, one of the girls possibly Angie used to seat on the table facing the mirror and bate. 

Always lots of parties in the big kitchen.  They were the days, lots of Free Cams. 

On 9/1/2023 at 7:19 AM, happyone said:

Okay Angies breasts are really nice body's not too bad either.  But I don't think she's taken a shower yet while she's been in the apartment -at least I haven't seen it. If I remember correctly she didn't bathe that much in R2 either.

She showered on the first day.