M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

Just now, Xarvaz said:

It all depends on what her purpose is, does she want to live there or does she just need a hotel room that pays for her.... in which case nothing is going to happen at all.

Someone who suddenly comes back after four years probably doesn't do it because she likes it, but because she needs money or a bed.

I don't have much hope that this will help us

she doesnt need a bed cos she has a rich bf.

Although the day to day routine is not scripted but surely RLC does discuss a theme for each apartment. Dont think RLC carried out such a major setup of renting an apartment, setting up cameras, salary of angie etc etc, just for a boring scenario. 

Even though for angie, its a good deal still but if the theme was really to spend everyday like this alone then she would have planned something for herself to pass her time. She would have surely brought her music instruments or karaoke stuff with her, like in the previous apartment. So i think its just a temporary phase before a girl joins her. Lets wait till the weekend.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Zinc said:

she doesnt need a bed cos she has a rich bf.

Although the day to day routine is not scripted but surely RLC does discuss a theme for each apartment. Dont think RLC carried out such a major setup of renting an apartment, setting up cameras, salary of angie etc etc, just for a boring scenario. 

Even though for angie, its a good deal still but if the theme was really to spend everyday like this alone then she would have planned something for herself to pass her time. She would have surely brought her music instruments or karaoke stuff with her, like in the previous apartment. So i think its just a temporary phase before a girl joins her. Lets wait till the weekend.

Milena packing and coming to join her.:cry:

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

what does that matter?, he's not on the list and has no business being there 24 hours a day

If Eva's partner was female, you wouldn't be asking why she was there or stating that she had no business being there all the time, so spare us the stupid bullshit.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

If Eva's partner was female, you wouldn't be asking why she was there or stating that she had no business being there all the time, so spare us the stupid bullshit.

Mostly because he would not have had to...RLC would have listed a female partner in a New York Minute

Just now, maxfactor said:

Mostly because he would not have had to...RLC would have listed a female partner in a New York Minute

Whether or not you think she would be listed, doesn't change what I wrote.  If Eva had a female partner and she wasn't listed, the same as Matvei, Xarvax would not be posting the same stupid comments that he is now.  And neither would you.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

you don't have to read my posts.. i'm taking yours out with your big mouth right now

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Whether or not you think she would be listed, doesn't change what I wrote.  If Eva had a female partner and she wasn't listed, the same as Matvei, Xarvax would not be posting the same stupid comments that he is now.  And neither would you.

Yeah I guess you're right, we would have been too busy watching the apartment.  You know... as if it might actually be interesting.  Cock does not sell.  You know it and so does RLC.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah I guess you're right, we would have been too busy watching the apartment.  You know... as if it might actually be interesting.  Cock does not sell.  You know it and so does RLC.

Depends on what side of the fence you swing on. :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Zinc said:

Angie desperately waiting for 10pm then she will go to sleep to wake up at 7am 😆. hopefully RLC is planning a female partner for her soon.

I doubt RLC is planning anything for her.

In the Barcelona "on vacation" apartments, they don't just put two random people together in the same room, even in the twin bedroom in B4.  Since this is a one bedroom apartment, it would be surprising for RLC to just stick another tenant in there with Angie.  I think the only chance of another tenant joining would be if Angie brought a friend to the project, like we saw with Kylie and Rus when they brought their friend, Viola, to the Couple on Vacation apartment in Prague, or if a boyfriend came to join her.

20 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I doubt RLC is planning anything for her.

In the Barcelona "on vacation" apartments, they don't just put two random people together in the same room, even in the twin bedroom in B4.  Since this is a one bedroom apartment, it would be surprising for RLC to just stick another tenant in there with Angie.  I think the only chance of another tenant joining would be if Angie brought a friend to the project, like we saw with Kylie and Rus when they brought their friend, Viola, to the Couple on Vacation apartment in Prague, or if a boyfriend came to join her.

yes i agree. Highest probability is of one of her friends coming over. that will be best i think.