M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

Just now, ddhm said:

I will stick with my theory that Montenegro will be the hub for all Russians people of RLC , I am expecting that they will expand there slowly .. the rest European Union hubs will see mostly Ukrainians . 

Could be but until now we only see their friends.

10 minutes ago, Zinc said:

feeling sad for Angie how the cruel subscribers have forced her to stay in the apartment and watch TV 😢

we don't pay for see empty apartments half of the time,

the price should be half too but this is not the case so it's normal to not be happy about how the things goes these days on RLC

5 hours ago, zone51 said:

we don't pay for see empty apartments half of the time,

the price should be half too but this is not the case so it's normal to not be happy about how the things goes these days on RLC

The return of Ulyana may save their asses... t least the is one more girl worth watching.

39 minutes ago, hampelo said:

The return of Ulyana may save their asses... t least the is one more girl worth watching.

yeah she is cute but seems more like a solo action girl. i dont know much about her history. We already have Leora - queen of solo action. 

Angie might go to the S/D birthday party although it looks boring AF. Not like her russian apartment parties.

On 9/11/2023 at 3:25 PM, Zinc said:

yeah she is cute but seems more like a solo action girl. i dont know much about her history. We already have Leora - queen of solo action. 

Angie might go to the S/D birthday party although it looks boring AF. Not like her russian apartment parties.

she's had her share of guys.  years ago an apartment with Marat, most recently she had a brief tryst with Dylan that may be one of the hottest things I have seen.  she seemed to be trying to avoid intercourse as he chased her around the bed then he finally pinned her against the headboard.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hampelo said:

ha avuto la sua parte di ragazzi. anni fa un appartamento con Marat, più recentemente ha avuto un breve appuntamento con Dylan che potrebbe essere una delle cose più belle che abbia mai visto. sembrava che stesse cercando di evitare il rapporto mentre lui la inseguiva per il letto e alla fine la bloccava contro la testiera.  

?! Who are you talking about? Are you talking about Angie and Dylan? Angie is in Montenegro and Dylan was in Barcelona!

• Haha 1