M#1 Angie (2023) #1

Noldus

20 hours ago, DWI said:

Hi Alladino,

I agree with your idea of moving Eva and Mat into Angie's apartment as a couple. As long as they're in Sasha and Dasha's apartment, Eva and Mat are stiffled in terms of behavior and having their own guests come over to Sasha and Dasha's place would be uncomfortable for them. Sasha and Dasha have obviously changed their sexual activity since leaving Rome and that's ok of course. Eva and Mat had a pretty exciting sexual track record when they were in Barca...clearly they enjoyed sexual freedom and interaction with other women especially. Now I suppose Eva could have changed her bisexual tendencies, like Dasha once had, but I'd be surprised about that. If Eva and Mat have kept their open relationship since leaving Barca I don't think it hard to imagine them finding new friends with maybe similiar sexual tastes...I don't know, maybe that's no more than wishful thinking on my part. I used to love Eva's lesbian trysts in Russia. And I was always disappointed that she never met Martina while in Barca...that could been interesting to witness...but alas, sheer fantasy I suppose. Anyway, I think Eva and Mat seem a bit out of place right now and would like to see them given a chance to "spread their wings" so to speak. Anyway, thanks for the idea Alladino.

RLC gets it wrong again, put Eva n Mat @ Angies apt. send Angie to Dasha's apt.   This way Angie would have company n Eva n Mat have each other! 

• Like 1

this has to stop we love the old angie back in russia for sure but this new girl honestly has nothing to do with the old version , days and days away from the apartment away from her main job maybe she has another job , but as i said before RLC need to stop this circus and send this unkown angie out of the project for good asap

more than 72 hrs. total 5 vacation days in 2 weeks. And it seems Angie doesnt care either. I was surprised how she left her bf and came here for RLC. now it seems her plan was to just steal some quick money for a few weeks and leave the project, or get kicked out. she doesnt seem worried.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

more than 72 hrs. total 5 vacation days in 2 weeks. And it seems Angie doesnt care either. I was surprised how she left her bf and came here for RLC. now it seems her plan was to just steal some quick money for a few weeks and leave the project, or get kicked out. she doesnt seem worried.

RLC don't care much about Angie either since her apartment isn't even marked as on vacation.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, djoko00 said:

this has to stop we love the old angie back in russia for sure but this new girl honestly has nothing to do with the old version , days and days away from the apartment away from her main job maybe she has another job , but as i said before RLC need to stop this circus and send this unkown angie out of the project for good asap

They simple made a mistake in taking Angie back. Angie has never been a girl that you put alone in an apartment and do everything. It's not like Leora, Masha or Ulyana that you put them alone and they do everything.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

They simple made a mistake in taking Angie back. Angie has never been a girl that you put alone in an apartment and do everything. It's not like Leora, Masha or Ulyana that you put them alone and they do everything.

This apartment should be Tasha's from the beginning.

Is Angie in Prague, like Leora and Paul? Sasha and Dasha as well I suppose? I have no idea except Leora and Kitty (when she was on RLC) were in Prague. Gyana and Dantez also in Prague (was Julia and Eric in the old days)? I suppose a party/social gathering would be out of the question.

4 minutes ago, tryserratops said:

Is Angie in Prague, like Leora and Paul? Sasha and Dasha as well I suppose? I have no idea except Leora and Kitty (when she was on RLC) were in Prague. Gyana and Dantez also in Prague (was Julia and Eric in the old days)? I suppose a party/social gathering would be out of the question.

9 minutes ago, tryserratops said:

She is in Montenegro. I have a feeling her bf flew in to the country and they have gone out on a mini vacation or something. 

• Like 1