Yesterday was sex with Mr Paul and Masturbation With fingers 

Strong and delicious orgasms 

Today on the balcony 

Leora having good sex with big black Mr 

Strong and delicious orgasm until she was red in the face 

Very intense and good 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

didnt get round to commenting last night, as I needed to cool down...

Enjoyed watching Leora last night. Her casual look with thong and that tight white tee. The teasing build up. And the workout she gave 'big black' in plenty of different positions. Loved watching her reach back and spread her cheeks with both hands, big black slapped again her wet pussy and her spanks.

Then we got treat to her wearing that tight top again today!

• Upvote 2

Sometimes Leora prefers to bate. Sometimes she prefers to fuck/suck. Sometimes (on a really good day) she likes to do both!

Didnt see it live, but got the impression that she wanted sex last night. So she went and got it. And to give Paul credit, he gave a fairly good account of himself.

She spanked herself and spread her cheeks. He teased her asshole and spanked her. She spit on him whilst riding (couldnt see but you could hear it and someone liked it as she did it more than once 😲😁). And he fucked her in a number of positions, her boobs jiggling nicely as she was fucked in her back and she had multiple orgasms. Missed a trick by not blowing his load on her face, but anyways. All very watchable (night-vision better than dim-lighting, but never as good as full lighting) 

• Upvote 2

Left when she was on the phone. Came back to the PC just in time for the main event.

You know when people say 'its better live'? This one was.

Anyone you has seen my post history, knows I loves me some fishnets, and I loved them on Leora. She had a naughty look, know what she was doing/going to do. She was going so deep on the dildo whilst it was mounted on the headboard I thought her ass cheeks would be touching it. Getting firmer with her spanks aswell. She was like a woman possessed cumming at the end.

Like us, I bet she wishes Paul would go out more often?! Wonder if she is considering throwing away her old small toys and upgrading with bigger ones? 😋

And post bate, she slips on the thong to match the sports bra. Looking incredible.

This might not be over tonight? Might be wishful thinking but I reckon there might be a 2nd round or Paul is going to get lucky...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

This might not be over tonight? Might be wishful thinking but I reckon there might be a 2nd round or Paul is going to get lucky...

A few years ago it would have been probable but now i don't think so. They will almost certainly take Eva for her evening piss and then she will either go to bed or do something with Paul.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

A few years ago it would have been probable but now i don't think so. They will almost certainly take Eva for her evening piss and then she will either go to bed or do something with Paul.

I Want To Believe X Files GIF - The X Files I Want To Believe Trust Issues GIFs

But yeah, times have changed, all those hours she used to have to herself....but we've done that to death, and it doesnt look like itll change any time soon.