B4 - General Topic 2023 #46 (September)

Rachel tops the majority of the cameras at the replays , it might be an extra boost to be even less shy the more time she spends with the guy if he returns .. as always , such guests can always be a great success , they can also visit with friends and spend time in the villa , exactly as a place of this caliber should be working .. A very positive change from Rachel and of course from the guy - who I believe didn’t have a problem for more but Rachel might had put limits for this first time , still no complains - . 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I have not seen the events, but would like to remind you that just because something does not happen in front of the camera, it does not mean that there is no sex in general. 

Especially, In the case of Shantal, I think the most likely scenario is that the two have known each other off camera for a long time. She has been in the cast for five months now, and if someone here really believes that she has no sex life for almost half a year in the best time of her life, he must be very naive. 

Shantal for me is “ nun “ and “ virgin “ … all of her reactions while sharing moments next to a guy , it isn’t for example like Rachel that she clearly had put limits ( totally understandable and accepted for my own point of view ) but she knew exactly how to please and be pleased with kisses and hugs and touching , Shantal smiles like she’s fully surprised when she gets touched , she isn’t relaxed , always under the pressure to allow for things and she doesn’t also take initiatives . I don’t of course say that she’s “ VIRGIN “ realistically but it might be that she hasn’t experienced much and add also the fact  that she’s completely camera hiding ( shy or whatever any other reason ) and only selected nudism applies for her , makes me think that it is also part of her personality and not only the fact being shy or not willing to show .