B4 - General Topic 2023 #46 (September)

1 hour ago, Ulfolk said:

If Clara is really leaving, I respect her for realizing so quickly that this is not for her and stop taking up space and wasting our damn time.

I don't understand whey the others didn't do

anything to socialize with her at all.

Or she didn't know what it was all about.

47 minutes ago, northguy said:

I don't understand whey the others didn't do

anything to socialize with her at all.

Or she didn't know what it was all about.

Sociability isn't these girls strength, just look how much time it took for Rachel and Sara get closer. Also, Clara seems shy around people, this doesnt help much

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

RLC cannot continue with people who leave after less than a week or are never inside the apartments.

If Clara is really leaving I believe that isn't RLC's fault. She applied for that she knew what is about. Maybe something personal happened. To me the bigger issue is Lialia tat is missing for weeks. I guess RLC can't pack her stuff and empty the room but I hope they are doing something about her. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, northguy said:

Quote of the day by American winner of the Vuelta:

"We all have to get along".

Oh yeah, would be nice.

OT, but seems nothing much has changed in over 30 years when Rodney King said "can't we all just get along?"

WWW.PENNLIVE.COM

Rodney King was brutally beaten by Los Angeles police on March 3, 1991. Four police officers were charged, went to trial and were acquitted on April 29, 1992. The acquittals triggered six days of destructive...