are they leaving already?

are they leaving already. loads of stuff in the hallway

Thnat is all the stuff that was brought in.

This couple is just to fucking lazy to get off their ass and organize.

They might as well just leave it packed, their stay at RLC is going to be a short one.

Free users probably barely know what they look like unless they see them eat in the kitchen.

You nailed it. I didn't know it was possible to spend soo much of your time in one bedroom.. It's a wonder they don't have bed sores!

He got a black eye some how. They never leave the apartment so be interesting who kicked the shit out of him.

He got a black eye some how. They never leave the apartment so be interesting who kicked the shit out of him.

Probably stumbled on one of his trips from bedroom to kitchen and whacked it off one of the 20 boxes.

Something very weird about this apartment from day one....not normal behaviour in my book .....what are they up to ?

Well for one thing she only seems to have one set of clothes.  He also tends to stand in front of the mirror and pose for himself.  He is build pretty well so I guess I can't knock him .... but I really don't care to see it.  She is hardly ever undressed very long.  If not sleeping they eat and every now and then have quick sex.

This is based on observations until last week.  I do not really ever go to this apartment anymore.  Just no interesting to me.