Time warp...

So for me at least, their cams times seem to be off, Have been all day.

The Kitchen cam is behind the rest of the apt.  So the apt is slow and the kitchen is dark using cam 1 and 4 and no music.  But kitchen cam has lights on and music going on in the apt's and showing what they did an hour ago. 

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Wonder if they are playing recordings of this couple....  Yes I do know that the apt's are live (most of the maybe?) and real, I know that form new years and the world cup.  ;)

But with this apt tho the cams always seem to be off and today there are huge differences that refreshing doesn't fix and it happens on my tablet and laptop as wel.  :o

Nope. Russia and Spain just changed time, the old fashioned Standard vs Daylight savings time idiocy. Russia calls it "Winter Time," and as usual, everybody's lagging behind on re-setting the wall clocks and non-Internet devices. My VCR still blinks 12 o'clock and it's gonna stay that way.

Most, but not all, of the United States will do it next weekend.

Personally, Foamy thinks it sucks, leading to groggy minds, grouchy humans and car wrecks. Set it back or forward one-half hour and leave it there. The damn thing is useless for Hawaii or Alaska, American Samoa, and Arizona, anyway.

No it wasn't that necessarily, it was a 1 hour delay in the stream. Usually if it happens it's a min or something and can be fixed with a refresh, not this time....

In the kitchen Veronica was doing the dishes, lights were on no music from that cam.  The other cams showed kitchen lights off two of them were in the bedroom Vero walked out into the hall from the bedroom (at the same time doing dish's in the kitchen) and then back to the bed room, music was going and all that.

Twenty  mins later kitchen cam went blank came back a minute later and was synced up with the rest of the apt.

My guess is they put the apt on delay cause of the isabel and marcelo violence and didn't turn it back and when "winter time" came around,  the computer didn't update right and some got a delay.

Anyway it doesn't matter needless to say these two are pretty dull, So dull that i was more into the cam than the couple while I was watching.

Other than hanging out in the bed room and letting gas fly, crying and what i guess was singing either that or a wounded walrus was in there,  :o  they don't do anything and seem to be a waste to have on there.  :-\

Possibly, but the change happened at the same exact time and day that Russia and Spain switched 1 hour to Winter Time.

The time-delay idea would have been instituted back when Alma hit her head (and was substantially injured) during an altercation (medics were called).

Possibly, but the change happened at the same exact time and day that Russia and Spain switched 1 hour to Winter Time.

The time-delay idea would have been instituted back when Alma hit her head (and was substantially injured) during an altercation (medics were called).

The idea of time change was implemented after the first oil shock in 1975... just before Alma injured  ;D ;D ;D