Linda & Tibor (2023) #5

Pete1960

On 11/28/2023 at 3:32 AM, jugghead said:

So Linda wants to learn pole dancing just like T-Ball used to be. I think that is an awesome idea. Of course she doesn't have the body type for a dancer but she did pretty well at that dancing game she USED to play with Tibor when they were kind of cool.

C'mon man, that "pole dancing" looked like Tinky Winky trying to breakdance 😉 

• Haha 2

I still can't figure it out. It is taking just as long to move back in as it was to move shit out. Did Linda's boobs save the day? Now that she is at least topless in front of Tibor, she will walk into a room he's in, jiggle her tits or whatever, laugh and go on her way posing. Meanwhile Tibor is trying very hard to be disinterested.

I think it gives the room a sort of comedic slant.

Now, we could say she is just acting like Leora but that wouldn't be true. Leora is all business. She doesn't giggle about doing a show. She just does it. Linda does a show and she thinks it's a hoot (pun intended) that men want to see her tits so bad that they will support the apartment. Ofc we would like to see more but at least Linda seems to know that it is not such a big deal to do what she used to do before she cared too much about showing herself. I think part of that was that she thought she was fat and maybe that is our perception sometimes but I say again, those cameras do not help. Look at cam 7. The placement is very poor. It makes Linda's almost nonexistent belly look big. Then look at cam 6. No fucking belly! Kind of sucks for her. Also cam 3 is almost worthless. It was supposed to be there to capture where they used to sit in the middle of the sofa. Well, nobody sits there anymore. 😕

And speaking of the cams. Since they returned, it appears that some thought was put into the cameras featuring Linda. The dresser has returned to in front of cam 9. Cam 2 appears to be the sort of base of operations for showcasing. It's all very interesting to me, LOL.

I only hope she gains momentum.

• Like 1