Jump to content

Linda & Tibor (2023) #5


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

I can see some distance slowly returning between L & T. A regular pattern since they have been back from vacation a bit longer. Furthermore, I also note a bit more irritation than usual, which is normal when you have to go through several weeks between boxes already. T regularly wants to touch L, but she won't let him (on camera). Today L cooked Lunch and called to T that lunch was ready. Before he came L had already finished most of her plate, so she ate mostly alone. When he finally sat down (for a second time), L walked away and T ate alone🤣. Sad, that apparently only on vacations they really can be together.  I expect even more distance now that the days are getting shorter again and the chances of flu (they had dozens of cases last winter) are increasing again. in short..... grab the popcorn, winter is comming !

winter is coming GIF

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, upyourass said:

I can see some distance slowly returning between L & T. A regular pattern since they have been back from vacation a bit longer. Furthermore, I also note a bit more irritation than usual, which is normal when you have to go through several weeks between boxes already. T regularly wants to touch L, but she won't let him (on camera). Today L cooked Lunch and called to T that lunch was ready. Before he came L had already finished most of her plate, so she ate mostly alone. When he finally sat down (for a second time), L walked away and T ate alone🤣. Sad, that apparently only on vacations they really can be together.  I expect even more distance now that the days are getting shorter again and the chances of flu (they had dozens of cases last winter) are increasing again. in short..... grab the popcorn, winter is comming !

winter is coming GIF

They had an argument yesterday. And Linda was overruled. I couldn't see his face but I heard his words and they sounded very final.

Normally, I try not to speculate, but it was the look on HER face that told me something. She was smiling. I know that look. It is a look of confusion. She seemed puzzled that he would be so final in his comments, whatever they were. Then after she was still talking to him after he walked away.

This is normal married stuff ofc. But it doesn't mean I like to see it. I want to see her happy. If she's happy, she may just make us happy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

But it doesn't mean I like to see it. I want to see her happy. If she's happy, she may just make us happy.

True, but happy or sad, i dont care. Her udders are always there and the times for making us "really happy" are long gone. Linda is still a feast for the eyes (with or without cloth) and T-Bone is still a joke for a husband. Everybody loves a good soap.....well this is a good one ! 😉 

200.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, just to shake things up, I have a couple of requests. Anybody that knows me, knows it's kind of my thing.

My three demands...err...requests are these.

Camera in the living room showing what is happening off cam on the right of cam 1. Should be on the wall behind the couch.

Camera behind the bathroom mirror. I don't care if you gotta scratch a little hole n shit in that mirror to accommodate it but I like my titties up close, yo! So get her done!

And the third. This is very dear to my heart after being a Linda and Tibor fan all these years.

RLC, please, please, PLEASE!

Mount a camera on the other side of T-bone's monitor in the guest room so I can see every silly-ass Brendan Frasier lookin' facial expression!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Ok, just to shake things up, I have a couple of requests. Anybody that knows me, knows it's kind of my thing.

My three demands...err...requests are these.

Camera in the living room showing what is happening off cam on the right of cam 1. Should be on the wall behind the couch.

Camera behind the bathroom mirror. I don't care if you gotta scratch a little hole n shit in that mirror to accommodate it but I like my titties up close, yo! So get her done!

And the third. This is very dear to my heart after being a Linda and Tibor fan all these years.

RLC, please, please, PLEASE!

Mount a camera on the other side of T-bone's monitor in the guest room so I can see every silly-ass Brendan Frasier lookin' facial expression!

If ure a big L&T fan like me then you are better off just following his social media accounts everywhere. That way you see their lives or rather mostly his life outside the project. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, jugghead said:

They had an argument yesterday. And Linda was overruled. I couldn't see his face but I heard his words and they sounded very final.

Normally, I try not to speculate, but it was the look on HER face that told me something. She was smiling. I know that look. It is a look of confusion. She seemed puzzled that he would be so final in his comments, whatever they were. Then after she was still talking to him after he walked away.

This is normal married stuff ofc. But it doesn't mean I like to see it. I want to see her happy. If she's happy, she may just make us happy.

What time was this and on what cam?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

That being said, Did anybody else see the creampie?

Yes i did,but you'll miss it if you blink! lol 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • moos54 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...