false hours? !!

I begin to wonder if RLC does not deceive us about the location of the apartment nina & kira because the watch of brunette says one hour more than the RLC clock !! unless the watch is not at the time, which would be amazing. What do you think?

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Time

"Moscow Time (Russian: Моско́вское вре́мя) is the time zone for the city of Moscow, Russia, and most of western Russia, including Saint Petersburg. It is the second-westernmost of the nine time zones of Russia. Moscow Time has been UTC+4 year-round since 27 March 2011, but has been changed to UTC+3 permanently on 26 October 2014."

Spain changed to the winter hour (1 hour less) the last Saturday night. Seems that she doesn change the time in her watch. Only this, no conspiration  :D

yes, they are supposed to be in st petersburg, and actually, russia is also passed to the winter time, it's true.

I just posted about this under the general discussion section.  veronicas clock also is 1 hour ahead of the one in the corner of the screen.  All of the clocks moved back 1 hour but russia should not have.  Maybe the server for this is in Spain or Europe and it's clock reset and no one fixed it for the correct times of the cities involved.

On ‎2014‎-‎10‎-‎30 at 9:04 PM, albacore said:

I just posted about this under the general discussion section.  veronicas clock also is 1 hour ahead of the one in the corner of the screen.  All of the clocks moved back 1 hour but russia should not have.  Maybe the server for this is in Spain or Europe and it's clock reset and no one fixed it for the correct times of the cities involved.

You miss something.  Read my post and wikipedia link from above.

(The Web Link is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

On ‎2014‎-‎10‎-‎30 at 3:46 AM, See said:

You miss something.  Read my post and wikipedia link from above.

(The Web Link is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Got it! Thanks

• StnCld316 unlocked and locked this topic