Elli, Vladellia (2023) #5

Noldus

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

It's obvious she is a do nothing girl. And Elli has become the same since her friend moved in.

Appears that way. Whilst there is now 2 pretty girls in the apartment, the apartment has become arguable worse than before...

Sad, as i thought Elli was starting to get into the cameras, before she started stay out all night about 6 weeks ago

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Appears that way. Whilst there is now 2 pretty girls in the apartment, the apartment has become arguable worse than before...

Sad, as i thought Elli was starting to get into the cameras, before she started stay out all night about 6 weeks ago

I'd rather watch the two girls doe very little than watch Vencel sit there semi naked on his games console showing his 6 pack. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The point is that this is actually a very nice apartment to look at  they also like to play around but today the shelter for the homeless is open again and then you get to see those dirty faces that really don't make me feel good and I quickly look elsewhere.

Both girls will never become sex monsters but are just fun to watch, they just need to take out the trash and put a new lock in the door

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Ma è stato divertente guardare il ragazzo dall'aspetto strano fasciare le mani di Elli un'ora o due fa... e provare a fasciarle i piedi. Elli è in preda all'isteria e lotta, peccato che non sia stato Vlad a legarla... o Taylor  ❤️

I'm sorry but I didn't like that scene, it wasn't funny and it wasn't worth laughing: Elli even started crying. I wrote to RLC to kick those two out and in fact they canceled the 40 minute scene. Now I wrote again because the person responsible is Vencel who held Vladellia and that other idiot who; it almost violated Elli

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I'm sorry but I didn't like that scene, it wasn't funny and it wasn't worth laughing: Elli even started crying. I wrote to RLC to kick those two out and in fact they canceled the 40 minute scene. Now I wrote again because the person responsible is Vencel who held Vladellia and that other idiot who; it almost violated Elli

Thanks for getting it taken off replay so now I can't watch it. What an idiot.😒

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Grazie per averlo tolto dal replay quindi ora non posso guardarlo. Che idiota. 😒

You idiot, you tell someone else, maybe some of your relatives because I didn't offend anyone, I just told the facts. If RLC removed it it means I was right and I will persist until they both get kicked out

21 hours ago, poncherello said:

You idiot, you tell someone else, maybe some of your relatives because I didn't offend anyone, I just told the facts. If RLC removed it it means I was right and I will persist until they both get kicked out

It's not my fault you're a pussy and you get offended. Finally something good to watch and you get it deleted. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

You aren't right. RLC is just pandering to an idiot that doesn't know how to not watch what he doesn't want to so no one can watch too.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1