Elli, Vladellia (2023) #5

Noldus

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Elli and Peater reminding scenes of the past …😏 … Elli‘s mystery will be “ MUST SEE “ for as long as she’s on cameras .. Her temporary lover is gone but I definitely believe he will be back soon … A horny Elli is a person that transforms … If Vladellia wasn’t there , I don’t know if it would be undercover again … AND … THE FIRST TIME HE SLEEPS ON THIS BED .. Elli can be seen easily rule RLC if she wishes . THE FUTURE .. 

Please stop the nonsense. The apt was a bust with Vencel laying around in his draws all day and Elli never there. Only way Elli could save it was to try to fool all of us and RLC into thinking she done with Vencel but the chair never left. And with winter coming guess who will be in it? Sorry for Vladie she may never be able to open up when there are permeant guess in the apt. As for Elli, She may have ddhm and some others fooled but not me and I hope RLC kicks her and her two bum lovers to the curb. My Opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, poncherello said:

You idiot, you tell someone else, maybe some of your relatives because I didn't offend anyone, I just told the facts. If RLC removed it it means I was right and I will persist until they both get kicked out

You're a jerk.  If no one was hurt then why did you do that?  You must be an awesome neighbor, always calling the cops on people for the silliest things.  I can't stand people like you.  Why not allow RLC to monitor THERE own company.  They no the rules and laws they must exist under.  Who appointed you the site monitor?

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

You're a jerk.  If no one was hurt then why did you do that?  You must be an awesome neighbor, always calling the cops on people for the silliest things.  I can't stand people like you.  Why not allow RLC to monitor THERE own company.  They no the rules and laws they must exist under.  Who appointed you the site monitor?

You are wrong. Must one wait for a murder before reporting violence or rape before assault? He reported what he saw and deemed violent to him. RLC them make the decision as to whether or not action should be taken. What is ok for you is not ok for all. As for the incident, who gives a fuck. Elli deserves anything she gets. This is my opinion as it was poncherello' s opinion, free to be given.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

You are wrong. Must one wait for a murder before reporting violence or rape before assault? He reported what he saw and deemed violent to him. RLC them make the decision as to whether or not action should be taken. What is ok for you is not ok for all. As for the incident, who gives a fuck. Elli deserves anything she gets. This is my opinion as it was poncherello' s opinion, free to be given.

Perfectly said. People here are not reasonable just eager to insult each other, thats sad

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sean_G said:

Please stop the nonsense. The apt was a bust with Vencel laying around in his draws all day and Elli never there. Only way Elli could save it was to try to fool all of us and RLC into thinking she done with Vencel but the chair never left. And with winter coming guess who will be in it? Sorry for Vladie she may never be able to open up when there are permeant guess in the apt. As for Elli, She may have ddhm and some others fooled but not me and I hope RLC kicks her and her two bum lovers to the curb. My Opinion.

You forget very fast that Elli has a guy that a true moment he is absent , whatever reasons , we will see . 

Elli has this special thing that few possess .. She looks an “ angel “ girl but she can be DEVILISH as she has unlimited personal “ needs “ and “ wishes “ . In my opinion , if the right person is next to her , she will be unleashed to the limit . 

Vencel , Peater , the guy we saw , Elli is playing them all the way she wishes . For example , there hasn’t been ( YET ) on cameras a guy that she will fall for him . Then we can see how she can handle . At the moment , all men are a toy for Elli . 

You - like the majority here that we don’t speak the language , me included - HAVE ABSOLUTELY no idea what’s going . For weeks and weeks in the previous apartment  Elli was hosting that girl and she looked like having  a special bond with her , she disappeared suddenly . Nobody knows why Vencel was gone and why Elli stayed , why the apartment didn’t remain under Vencel’s name for example ? Why the tears ? Why these visits when these two aren’t an item anymore ? I was tired saying all the time that Elli and Vencel were nothing but a coexistence on cameras for financial benefits . My good friend thinga69 believed it was more , he was saying that Elli had plans and speaking all the time with her mother and so on ( which I am sure she did but come on , this is obviously the apartment with the youngest of age participants , for me , Elli is growing up / transforming from a teenage girl to a woman exclusively in front of us and on cameras and I find it purely exciting watching  it ) . 

In any case , I LOVE WATCHING this apartment  because it is COMPLETELY unpredictable . Elli cares for the cameras and she PLAYS THEM , she knows she’s adorable , she knows people like to watch her and SHE WANTS TO BE WATCHED . Elli is the future of this site , you have the opinion that she fools the audience , even if she does , this fooling that she does is remarkable of her age and shows EXACTLY how smart she is and that she has EVERYTHING UNDER HER CONTROL  . She is one of the top stars of this site . 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

ddhm must have a ouija board because I have not seen anything special in Elli and Vencel sex or Elli and Peater under cover whatever or the new guy she brought home. So I guess it’s another Leora you are after? 

Elli and Vencel sex was a disaster . It has been said again and again … Very few believed  the VERY FIRST TIME that Elli and Peater were doing things undercover , it happened some days after in more extend at the previous apartment so for the unfaithful to be convinced 😂… as a voyeur , trying to “ catch “ the moment between Elli and Peater , is just what it is all about . The funny thing - AGAIN I REPEAT - is that the majority believes  that Vencel and Peater are close buddies and look how  Elli plays them both . I never said that they had sex , but FOR SURE , Elli has jerked off Peater under the covers . Last but certainly not least , by general forum admittance , the guy that was seen being hosted by Elli some weeks ago , managed in 2-3 sessions to give Elli the sex that Vencel didn’t manage / couldn’t give her for more than a year ( which was mostly predetermined and organized / scheduled with Elli wearing sexy lingerie at times or putting make up before sex … ) .

Still , it has also been mentioned that also Elli isn’t any special sex skills girl , she also looks “ amateur “ , she’s not the “ machine “ let’s say that Ulyana ( to give an example ) used to be at her age or whatever we have seen in general from her , it hasn’t been anything special , just typical sex performing . And that’s why I say that if she finds a guy that will captivate her , pff , I expect WTF moments on cameras …Of course now there’s Vladellia in the apartment , so , we need to see how ,what and when Elli can provide whatever content in the near or further future . 

Elli and Vladellia need to quit fucking around with Peater Peater the Pussy Eater and just grow the fuck up and tag team his ass....... they both are little girly flirts and screw with him all the time. Grow up girls please !!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Elli and Vladellia need to quit fucking around with Peater Peater the Pussy Eater and just grow the fuck up and tag team his ass....... they both are little girly flirts and screw with him all the time. Grow up girls please !!!!

Piss on the guys. The girls should take care of themselves with some muffin munchin.  :biggrin:

GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Piss on the guys. The girls should take care of themselves with some muffin munchin.  :biggrin:

Hell Stone I am not sure the little school girls even know what Muffin Munchin really is !!!!!

They probably think you want them to really eat a muffin HAHAHAHA

• Haha 1