Elli, Vladellia (2023) #5

Noldus

20 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

So now she is going to tell her friend to leave so fatty can move back in. Fucking women are so confused. Then again she hasn't done any bates since Vladimir has been there. And Vladimir seems to be a do nothing.

I personally believe they have better sex off cam (why would she be fucking him if it wasn't?),he seems uncomfortable having sex in front of them....vencel tongue kissed her and groped her pussy and boobs when she came back,hope he got a taste of the facial she hopefully had before coming home...dick!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I personally believe they have better sex off cam (why would she be fucking him if it wasn't?),he seems uncomfortable having sex in front of them....vencel tongue kissed her and groped her pussy and boobs when she came back,hope he got a taste of the facial she hopefully had before coming home...dick!

I caught that with them on the couch before Elli went to the bedroom.

45 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

He's now looking for sloppy seconds from elli,really pathetic this vencel!!!

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

how is he pathetic when he is fucking your dream girl 🤣

look at what happens when you do all that simping over the internet 🤣

14 hours ago, Sean_G said:

Not hearing from tinga and ddhm. Your future RLC star seems to be nothing more than a slug with no backbone. Time for RLC to accept that this apt. should be Vladellia's and Elli should be roommate. That way Vencel can't act like he owns the place.

Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

that's weird the rlc shill has been absent maybe they are giving him new information before he writes his new post 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

how is he pathetic when he is fucking your dream girl 🤣

look at what happens when you do all that simping over the internet 🤣

MY dream girl?! Are you bonkers??? Do you know what an opinion is asshole?

56 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

MY dream girl?! Are you bonkers??? Do you know what an opinion is asshole?

why are you so bothered by vencel your not fucking him elli is 🤣

I'm not an asshole your the one hating someone over the internet what does that say about you 🤣

32 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

why are you so bothered by vencel your not fucking him elli is 🤣

I'm not an asshole your the one hating someone over the internet what does that say about you 🤣

Not hating,it's an OPINION troll!! We're ALL perverts on this site,no one is better than the other,we share our likes and dislikes,we all subscribe to the drama of RLC,so we have OPINIONS that vary...hope you learn something here tonight youngn!! 

• Upvote 1