Elli, Vladellia (2023) #5

Noldus

Just now, Brokk! said:

It's true that Vencel left the project but it's also true that being a guest he can only be kicked out by Elli and Vladellia. It doesn't write anywhere that anyone who has been on RLC cannot re-enter in the apartment as a guest.

How many former tenants have we seen returning to their apartments or other RLC apartments as guests?

But is still BS that he and Peater show up and take over the apartment and even bring a guest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

È tutta colpa di Elli. Quel maledetto ciccione è stato un errore enorme. Ora sente di possedere il posto. Ho preso il letto.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sì... sono  tutte stronzate in questi giorni. Felice...

The most serious thing is that they enter when there is no one in the house with the keys to Vencel and do what they want, eat, drink, take a shower. Vladellia, who is the owner of the house, cannot go to sleep on her bed. They may be guests but in our country they are called "slackers", you don't enter other people's homes without the owners in the house.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, thinga69 said:

But is still BS that he and Peater show up and take over the apartment and even bring a guest.

Other former tenants don't have keys. Former tenants are there as guest of the then tenant. All ways making excuses for Elli. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I just hope that Elli comes back, even if I don't believe it, and that she throws bags, suitcases and animals out the door. But Elli is too good and she certainly won't do it and this will lead to problems with Vladellia

Elli's not good. Elli is weak. She started this but where is she now?

3 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Elli non sta bene. Elli è debole. Ha iniziato tutto questo, ma dov'è adesso?

I think it's the other guy who can't come here because Vencel was expected to be there but he doesn't think he can be such an asshole. Vladellia certainly let her know about this situation and it's time for her Elli to show that she is mature