Elli, Vladellia (2023) #5

Noldus

36 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

He just look gross doing everything!! Vomit Barf GIF

I heard him fart on cam yesterday. I cannot believe RLC are just sitting back and allowing this utter shit unfold. Elli and Vencel are taking the piss out of RLC and it's subscribers. Just by being there Vencel is bringing that apartment down, just when it seemed like it was going to be a fun and interesting apartment with new visitors and two girls in. I get we pay to view the  apartment as opposed to the residents but he is clearly not a project member but is acting like he still lives there and Vlad is the guest. Unbelievable really. 

• Haha 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

Vencel is leaving carrying a small backpack. Elli is going with him.

Hopefully walking him to a train/bus station so he can go back the way he came,bag looks like there isn't much in it though...

I don't like Vencel but how can people on this forum blame everything on him ?? Yes he is not a participant anymore but still lives in the apartment like the old days, why ?? Because the two tenants, Elli and Vlad don't have a problem with it. If anyone is to blame, blame the participants, plus Elli is not in a relationship with Peater as well, he comes, he fucks, he goes, same with Vencel

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't like Vencel but how can people on this forum blame everything on him ?? Yes he is not a participant anymore but still lives in the apartment like the old days, why ?? Because the two tenants, Elli and Vlad don't have a problem with it. If anyone is to blame, blame the participants, plus Elli is not in a relationship with Peater as well, he comes, he fucks, he goes, same with Vencel

Because for some boomers here the girls have no agency about their actions when a man is involved, then they always blame the guy.