my conclusion is the brunet is virgin

Guest bobbyjoe

Guest bobbyjoe

j'allucine de ce que je viens de voir,c'était pathetique,la brune qui garde toujours sa culotte et se frotte à elle

pour lui donner du plaisir,j'ai cru assister au vieux film erotique de la 6 serieux,c'était vraiment triste.

je suis sûr qu'il y en a ici qui ont adoré mais pour moi c'était vraiment nul à regarder.

j'en conclu que la brune est vierge car elle garde toujours sa culotte et la blonde ne lui a jamais touché la chattte une seul fois,bref pour moi ce couple c'est 0.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j'allucine de ce que je viens de voir,c'était pathetique,la brune qui garde toujours sa culotte et se frotte à elle

pour lui donner du plaisir,j'ai cru assister au vieux film erotique de la 6 serieux,c'était vraiment triste.

je suis sûr qu'il y en a ici qui ont adoré mais pour moi c'était vraiment nul à regarder.

j'en conclu que la brune est vierge car elle garde toujours sa culotte et la blonde ne lui a jamais touché la chattte une seul fois,bref pour moi ce couple c'est 0.

You hoped to see her doing this since last weekend and now it's not enough for you. What is your problem ?

Guest bobbyjoe

You hoped to see her doing this since last weekend and now it's not enough for you. What is your problem ?

the problem is this couple is very bad with the sex.the brunet stay always with panties on and the blond do nothing to take pleasure for the brunet,never touch pussy of brunet soo my conclusion is the brunet is virgin.j have see old fake erotic movie,very bad sex but if you have cum and have take pleasure with what you have see,j respect that.

imagine if j fuck my wife with my panties on,lol,what j have see it's similar for me

Guest bobbyjoe

Don't talk about what you don't know. For the second time they did that it was quite great.

j talk what j have this night,and for me that was pathetic,respect my opinion and j respect your opinion,we are all different

Don't talk about what you don't know. For the second time they did that it was quite great.

j talk what j have this night,and for me that was pathetic,respect my opinion and j respect your opinion,we are all different

I changed my post after you posted. The first part of my post was about:

but if you have cum and have take pleasure

Guest bobbyjoe

I respect your opinion. You are just a little difficult about what you can see on RLC.

you know a lot a guys(j think 90 %) suscribe rlc for make voyeur sex and see shower but when you see that,it's normal you are a little dissapointed with this new couple and the syle of sex j have see,

j have never see a couple doing sex with panties on,it's very strange for see and the blond do nothing for give pleasure for the brunet,soo my idea the brunet is virgin.

if you suscribe rlc just for watching the life,j understand your reaction but for me j don't pay for see couple sleep and eat,j just want see normal life when you do normal sex,not you stay with panties on and just one girl take pleasure,it's too strange for me this conception of this lesbian couple sexuality

I respect your opinion. You are just a little difficult about what you can see on RLC.

you know a lot a guys(j think 90 %) suscribe rlc for make voyeur sex and see shower but when you see that,it's normal you are a little dissapointed with this new couple and the syle of sex j have see,

j have never see a couple doing sex with panties on,it's very strange for see and the blond do nothing for give pleasure for the brunet,soo my idea the brunet is virgin.

if you suscribe rlc just for watching the life,j understand your reaction but for me j don't pay for see couple sleep and eat,j just want see normal life when you do normal sex,not you stay with panties on and just one girl take pleasure,it's too strange for me this conception of this lesbian couple sexuality

you can go in the diana and efim bathroom maybe you will see better action.

Guest bobbyjoe

you can go in the diana and efim bathroom maybe you will see better action.

j don't need return see diana,j have all what j need with videos with this couple,

j'm not interesting see 100 times the same shower or sex,

j prefer return see dasha,j need some videos of her again before my membership finish and j return with free cameras.

j suscribe always when there is new couple and when j have what j want with videos,j cancel and j wait next couple

Guest observer1

Sorry to get personal but I just can't help it.

You sir, (along with your pal serge69) are fucking idiots - for god's sake how dare you criticise these two because their encounter wasn't up to your standard.

They are not performing on some kind of on-request sex-cam show.  They are in a relationship which suits them, even if it doesn't suit you, you pathetic wanker.

If you want on-demand sex shows there are plenty of sites that provide it.

RLC does'nt - so fuck off to somewhere that does.

I've had enough of this total shit - I'm back off to lurking until some idiot stirs me up again...

Bye bye..

Hey observer, take some chill pills and go fuck yourself. Bye bye you fucking retarded moron. I know you are here for some deep conversations which you don't understand. Be a lurker and dissapear forever.

I wouldn't be surprised if RLC had lesbian audition and put these 2 together and they are not even a couple. First time brunnete didn't even take pants off so I guess we should be happy it was an improvement she was down to her underwear. Blonde hasn't returned the favor and done nothing for the brunnete except fight with her. The previous tennants were more exciting and that's really saying a lot. .