my conclusion is the brunet is virgin

Guest bobbyjoe

Guest bobbyjoe

j'allucine de ce que je viens de voir,c'était pathetique,la brune qui garde toujours sa culotte et se frotte à elle

pour lui donner du plaisir,j'ai cru assister au vieux film erotique de la 6 serieux,c'était vraiment triste.

je suis sûr qu'il y en a ici qui ont adoré mais pour moi c'était vraiment nul à regarder.

j'en conclu que la brune est vierge car elle garde toujours sa culotte et la blonde ne lui a jamais touché la chattte une seul fois,bref pour moi ce couple c'est 0.

Sorry to get personal but I just can't help it.

You sir, (along with your pal serge69) are fucking idiots - for god's sake how dare you criticise these two because their encounter wasn't up to your standard.

They are not performing on some kind of on-request sex-cam show.  They are in a relationship which suits them, even if it doesn't suit you, you pathetic wanker.

If you want on-demand sex shows there are plenty of sites that provide it.

RLC does'nt - so fuck off to somewhere that does.

I've had enough of this total shit - I'm back off to lurking.

Bye bye..

don't worry for me,there is many people on camcaps have the same opinion of me.

kzsj,observer..,j don't think camcaps is a good place for you,it's avoyeur website where guys come for talk sex,take a pics and vids of sex,if you are not ok with that,go in another place,you have not understant the concept of camcaps soo

now stop talk with me observer,kzsj and others don't like watch sex on rlc,you are both frustrated because you have never doing sex in your old life soo bye bye too.

soo serg69,we can continue talk ;)c'est vraiment des blaireaux c'est deux là,ils me font pitié à vouloir jouer les intellos serieux

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey observer, take some chill pills and go fuck yourself. Bye bye you fucking retarded moron. I know you are here for some deep conversations which you don't understand. Be a lurker and dissapear forever.

I wouldn't be surprised if RLC had lesbian audition and put these 2 together and they are not even a couple. First time brunnete didn't even take pants off so I guess we should be happy it was an improvement she was down to her underwear. Blonde hasn't returned the favor and done nothing for the brunnete except fight with her. The previous tennants were more exciting and that's really saying a lot. .

This time, I understand that she did not taken off his panties. In the morning, when she came from the bathroom to the bedroom, without panties, tampon cord could be seen.

She must have been on the period for more than 2 weeks and counting. lol That's the only explanation

one can reach as to why the blonde hasn't done anything for brunnete except kissing. Baby steps, I guess.

That is precisely why I wrote, "This time ..."

Guest bobbyjoe

normally,in a woman the period during about 4-7 days,j don't know if it's that or it's because she don't want show nudity on bed now,it's strange.brunet have make sex last saturday with panties ,brunet have doing sex yesterday with panties again,soo it's 5 days now she's maybe on period.we will see the next session if she stay with panties on again,if she continue that next time,it's not  a period the problem.

the first day she have sleep all naked but now it's finish,me too j have see just one shower on the brunett the first day,maybe shower in end of journey for hallowen.

it's about 10 days they are here and j have never see the blond touch the brunett pussy,just the tits.

good bye observer1,j see you have close your account,it's good news.

j'espere me tromper et que la brune n'est pas vierge et quel garde la culotte à cause des regles sinon çà va être chiant mais çà me parait bien louche tout çà.

I do not know if the brunette is virgin, but in any case, his health is not at the top !!! no shower for several days, despite a good daily activity. blondie, she washes every morning ...

How do You know that if You have not access to the shower cam ? It seems she took a shower with the blonde on monday.

If the brunette has her period maybe it started at the end of last week and it will finish at the end of this week.

brunette avait l'air pourtant moins timorée que blondie ! on a eue  malgré la culotte un bon moment de sexe même si brunette n'a rien reçu en retour mais peut être petit a petit ça va se faire soyons patients observons, se couple arrivera t il a prendre ses marques et se lacher on le verra a la longue  et puis y a d'autre couples intéressant aussi donc faut zapper pour voir se qu'il se passe partout seulement dommage on peut pas l’être partout a la fois  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D, pour ça que je rend un grand hommage aux personnes qui peuvent être sur le coup quand il se passe quelque chose avec photos et vidéo a l'appui !

bisous les garçons !

;) :-*

She must have been on the period for more than 2 weeks and counting. lol That's the only explanation

one can reach as to why the blonde hasn't done anything for brunnete except kissing. Baby steps, I guess.

2 weeks. They've only been in the apartment for 10 days.

I think there is a washing/shower facility in the toilet. I watched one of their visitors in the bathroom the other day. She didn't get a shower in the bath and disappeared out of view. When she reappeared her hair was wet. She must have washed it in the toilet. Perhaps there is only a washbasin in the toilet, however they could use it to stay clean.

As for the brunette being a virgin I doubt it. If anything I think the blonde is actually the least experienced o the girls. She is almost embarrassed when having sex and hides her face straight after. I don't think it is because of the cameras. I just think she lacks sexual confidence. The brunette plays the wife/carer in the house and kitchen but in the bedroom she is the sexual dominator.

Time will tell if they change rolls as they settle into the apartment.

I think there is a washing/shower facility in the toilet. I watched one of their visitors in the bathroom the other day. She didn't get a shower in the bath and disappeared out of view. When she reappeared her hair was wet. She must have washed it in the toilet. Perhaps there is only a washbasin in the toilet, however they could use it to stay clean.

You are probably right. I had at that time, also bedroom camera open, where was the open door from the bathroom. It sounded more like the noise of shower than noise of washbasin. It took about 10 minutes.

During the last weeks of Sofia and Roman, the camera 8 looked in there and there is a suitable location for the shower.

You are probably right. I had at that time, also bedroom camera open, where was the open door from the bathroom. It sounded more like the noise of shower than noise of washbasin. It took about 10 minutes.

During the last weeks of Sofia and Roman, the camera 8 looked in there and there is a suitable location for the shower.

I forgot to say, she took three bottles of detergent and a sponge when she went there.