B2 - General Topic 2023 #17 (September / October)

Noldus

I don't know about anyone else but my attention has been fixated on camera 1-3, I have never witnessed a creepier guy in my life,  so far he has smelled Ulyana hair, consistently touched her thigh, her shoulder, and started resting his head on her shoulders, or should I say he has tried to do that, and right now before she had to stop him, he surprisingly without asking started stroking her foot

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Watching the replay of Esmi naked on her bed yesterday afternoon. Damn, what a beautiful woman. both times that she was laying down on bed naked had the perfect light for a bate. 😁

That was one of those times .. Esmi in all of her ( insane beauty ) glory .. it was get first so open nudism session since her return .. I want to believe even more is coming .. 

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

N&B aren't there

Fiora and Ulyana around , I will be shocked seeing N&B next to these girls .. that’s why it was a surprise that they went so late in B7 , most probably they got confirmation that N&B are spending the weekend elsewhere ( possible at Alexandra and Lucian’s ) 

I didn't watch any of the parties but just looking through noticed that this one didn't seem to have much of a party atmosphere by this time ...? Not sure what Esmi makes of it?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Anybody have a time or link to the drink throwing?

2 minutes ago, misterme said:

I didn't watch any of the parties but just looking through noticed that this one didn't seem to have much of a party atmosphere by this time ...? Not sure what Esmi makes of it?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Anybody have a time or link to the drink throwing?

I believe Esmi was mad because they did a mess in the balcony. Baldy was mad at Sambuka because she and Harley were out of control.v Sambuka was really drunk.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I believe Esmi was mad because they did a mess in the balcony. Baldy was mad at Sambuka because she and Harley were out of control.v Sambuka was really drunk.

Thanks for the info this clip from a little earlier Esmi v Sam(?)😢 Funny-looking audience on the sofa 😂

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM