B2 - General Topic 2023 #17 (September / October)

Noldus

Another premiere for Esmi , I can’t remember seeing her wondering around completely naked when she was in B1 during her  previous stay ..

But the most important , the girls day by day seem to enjoy more and more sharing time , the awaited ( for nice viewership and feast atmosphere ) chemistry amongst the girls is built nicely and I think the prediction will be right , B2 will become the place to watch during the winter .. it seems that slowly and by continuous discussions , the girls slowly leave behind their break ups , can’t wait personally the happenings in B2 .. well done , the best is yet to come 😇

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another premiere for Esmi , I can’t remember seeing her wondering around completely naked when she was in B1 during her  previous stay ..

But the most important , the girls day by day seem to enjoy more and more sharing time , the awaited ( for nice viewership and feast atmosphere ) chemistry amongst the girls is built nicely and I think the prediction will be right , B2 will become the place to watch during the winter .. it seems that slowly and by continuous discussions , the girls slowly leave behind their break ups , can’t wait personally the happenings in B2 .. well done , the best is yet to come 😇

Esmi walked around B1 naked a few times and this isn't her first triple bath in the tub. She did with Karol and Marlene. Maybe with others but I can't remember rn.

Edited by thinga69

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi walked around B1 naked a few times and this isn't her first triple bath in the tub. She did with Karol and Marlene. Maybe with others but I can't remember rn.

Esmi also had a shower with Alana and Kristy