B2 - General Topic 2023 #17 (September / October)

Noldus

1 minute ago, JoeBitch said:

How do understand that when i accurately described everything 🤣🤣…but I do wish I don’t have one and the time will eventually come when my subscription expires lol

Excuse me, but pathetic is not an accurate description of what the girls did--just your own personal bitchy opinion.  😏

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Excuse me, but pathetic is not an accurate description of what the girls did--just your own personal bitchy opinion.  😏

You mean a tent bate and a bate by barely putting underwear on the side and basically no one can see anything is not pathetic then you are probably to desperate for anything lol…sound like a Shantal groupie 

51 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Very sexy yes, but to date not very erotic...She doesn't seem to be living up to her Billing as "The Most Erotic ESMI" I guess it was just wishful on my part that this time around "The Mysterious ESMI" would open up her Erotic side a little more with us the voyeurs. 

Sad Face Emoji GIF - SadFace Emoji Frown - Discover & Share GIFs

Yeah…I was excited too at first but like I said before this stay will be worse than the first 3-4 months of her first stay. Feel bad for those that spent money on her

Edited by JoeBitch

14 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

You mean a tent bate and a bate by barely putting underwear on the side and basically no one can see anything is not pathetic then you are probably to desperate for anything lol…sound like a Shantal groupie 

I had no problem with Rachel's bate. And you know how picky I am when it comes to bates. Margo is still too early to judge.

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I had no problem with Rachel's bate. And you know how picky I am when it comes to bates. Margo is still too early to judge.

🤣🤣…I didn’t watch it, I just saw they’re nothing to see. Didn’t Margo bate with Wolf a few days ago? I haven’t been keeping with RLC lately…I just can’t stand tent bates…just go bate on the roof instead of this shit 

22 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

🤣🤣…I didn’t watch it, I just saw they’re nothing to see. Didn’t Margo bate with Wolf a few days ago? I haven’t been keeping with RLC lately…I just can’t stand tent bates…just go bate on the roof instead of this shit 

yep

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Wow I cannot believe what I did not do, usually when I get home I kind of glance over the thumbnails to see what happened, but after seeing one person in particular, would have translated into me tripping over myself to see how exciting my once favorite Ulyana bate was, but instead shocking on my part I have no interest right now of seeing it, but maybe later on this week I will, and the sourness I feel regarding her now, could possibly and hopefully change