B4 - General Topic 2023 #51 (October)

8 minutes ago, moules said:

Thank you for the timestamps for Sara's departure and arrival over the weekend.

Possibly a reason that Tani's room has remained unoccupied is that RLC was reserving it for the return of a previous participant.  This participant supposedly had to return to Russia for passport reasons, and was uncertain if and when she would return.    And Bogdan was checking on the condition of the empty bedrooms on Sunday, after Svetlana had visited to clean after the party.

Wishful thinking 

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

Rachel's up. finished her shower. now she's naked in the kitchen. where have we seen this before? Then she leaves for a couple of days.

we have seen that very often on RLC  but that was in the time when dicks did not play such a dominant role as they do now, those girls feel free and have more fun, Lacrim and Wolf will soon start hunting and stalking again, then the put on their clothes or stay in bed.

That's the objection I have that RLC keeps bringing in assholes and girls who constantly bring boyfriends and clients who turn their apartments into dick houses.

Has anyone noticed how often Wolf follows girls into the toilet and goes to multiple toilets to see who is there?, that boy gives scary a new meaning

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Kristy has had a job as stripper in Mallorca.

Heard about that, her contract ended by the end of last month, I thought she was the one who was going to replace Sambuka in B1. But I was wrong, don't think she will come back any time soon now

2 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Lialia packing

I know thats old news but It's much more enjoyable and fun to follow when the tenant speaks English, we can better observe someone's personality by understanding what the hell is being said. Surprisingly I found myself liking LIALIA, she's a funny girl LOL I had a good laugh when her crybaby boyfriend was there too, they're a really strange couple. Lialia, I will remember you

• Confused 1