B2 - General Topic 2023 #19 (October)

At least this guy is just a toy for Ulyana and perhaps a bit fun , all of her reactions are nothing serious .. for what we are watching , it is really Marat the one and only for her so far ( of course we don’t know how she has been doing off cameras but she hasn’t been much time - in the course of time - away of them 😆 ) … but really now , this guy , come on .. 

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

Looks like Ulyana "Best that She Can Do Boyfriend" seems sexually impatient or frustrated

Was about to hit the sack,but I'll wait up another hr or so to see how this unfolds....I love "party girl" ulyana when she goes on benders like this!🤩

17 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Taylor is unreplaceable, a real female pussy hunter, Kristy's type

The drama was between a dominant Taylor and

a even more dominant Kristy. 

Esmi is nowhere near that level.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

Don't try to understand someone you know nothing about buddy👊

In a way , we get to know lots of how the tenants  think , behave and react since the daily “ interaction “ with them by watching them ( especially Ulyana who is many years on cameras ) in so many different moments of their lives . Ulyana in a way has grown up in front of cameras , the young and little innocent girl is transforming everyday . 

She’s always trying to find good choices and purposes of doing things but it is at times obvious that this big change in her life ( moving from ALL OF HER LIFE in Russia and starting a new life in Spain , it is a really big journey with many ups and downs ) isn’t so easy to adjust . The biggest proof for me is that she seems to trust NO LOCALS or foreigners , she’s always in the “ Russian speaking “ lobby , of course it might be her being shy or not confident speaking much or good  English (in my opinion , if she wants , she can have easy dialogues )  but she’s also not willing ( for what we have seen ) learning Spanish .

So , even if not knowing a girl , we can for sure decode many actions due to a “ general bigger  image” watching a person daily in all aspects of her/his life . Ulyana currently - as I have said - is the girl that RLC could build the reputation and fame but I LOVE THAT she’s not a Leora , she has her life , her friends , her craziness and choices , trying to balance as much as possible . And .. The absence of Olivia in her life and being her guide and advisor is incredibly missed , she’s like not having a REAL PERSON to trust ( at the moment Harley is this person and secondary Fiora - surprisingly as i thought they are closer but Harley seems to be , maybe because of closer age - ) and maybe this is why we see so many weird decisions and actions  . Let’s see how sweet little Ulyana , The General , proceeds in life , we need to thank her for sharing and growing up on cameras from a girl to a woman  all those years . 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I saw verey, very little of Uly and this guy on cam but to me it seems that he's just a friend and not a hook up. Did they kissed or showed any kind of intimacy?

It was one of those "okay I give up and kiss you" type of moments

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I saw verey, very little of Uly and this guy on cam but to me it seems that he's just a friend and not a hook up. Did they kissed or showed any kind of intimacy?

nope

• Thanks 1