B2 - General Topic 2023 #19 (October)

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Great comment dude, I cannot fucking stand Uly myself but it's always about the guys who fuck her. If she kept her legs closed and her hole shut then she won't risk picking up and STD and a week of crying on the sofa. God I hate that girl. 

Married At First Sight Reaction GIF by Lifetime

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

I don't think no one was a bigger fan than me, every time she practically breathe I had to say something positive and amazing about it, now I honestly cannot stand the sight of her right now

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Always funny to see voyeurs judging about morality.

Man, i may be a voyeur but at least i'm not an asshole who fucks a girl behind another girl's back (not even that much since Gina could hear Bruno and Ulyana fucking).

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Man, i may be a voyeur but at least i'm not an asshole who fucks a girl behind another girl's back (not even that much since Gina could hear Bruno and Ulyana fucking).

Wait,you were a girl all this time?!

• Haha 1

il y a 12 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

If you read between the lines, I wasn't making fun at you for being a voyeur (we all are, on here), but for being judgmental, like some kind of online "morality police".