B2 - General Topic 2023 #19 (October)

Noldus

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Uly finds those kind of men by herself, doesn't need the help of others. Every decision that she made is by herself, don't blame others.

I'm not saying they introduced him to her, I am just trying to make a connection on why people don't like them, and also basing it on the type of people they hang out with, but yes you're right it's up to her if she allows this guy to spend time with her, and maybe at one point they had sex and afterwards maybe she's just not feeling him anymore being in that type of relationship, so maybe she wants to just keep him in the friend zone, and it's obvious he wants to be more than friends

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I saw a hand bag in Uly's room last night. I thought was theirs.

Handbag is fine , nothing showing that they are moving in Barcelona again … BUT .. we should also not forget the ongoing rumors that RLC ( and I also believe it to be honest ) has an off cameras apartment that future tenants can store things , spend some time there before “ going live “ or at times they maybe night stay / sleep while in Barcelona . Who knows then since B2 is completely occupied also with Kristy now and maybe because there wouldn’t be any space that they are moving slowly again in Barcelona ( I say again that I doubt it .. ) … BUT ( 2nd time 🤣 ) there was the sex happening between Kylie and Rus which was rather unreasonable when they aren’t paid by RLC ( except of course Kylie that she’s many times horny and she wants her husband’s dick desperately ) and this is the only “ worried thing “ of a possible hint return ( yes they are “ loyal RLC soldiers “ as I call these people ) but we have seen them in two different COV apartments in Barcelona , we saw them in Prague , I mean , they could only hire them again if they had an apartment just by themselves , if they have a spare one , but we have seen them and it’s ok , no more . Still , this shows how many tenants manage to keep a really good way of life , some success for more and others coming back when they can’t make it while RLC provides for them this INCREDIBLE financial stability . This we need to recognize to RLC . Especially during the war times we are having in Ukraine and Russia , it might have been that 1/3 of the tenants could’t have succeeded without RLC’s financial help . And the biggest two examples  for me ( AND I AM SO SAD saying it  because the one is a CLASSIC FAVORITE and the other two really good people ) are Esmi ( come on 34 years old woman , beautiful  , clever and she needs RLC’s help to survive in Barcelona .. ) and of course Karol and Kos that they are really wonderful people and they could be easily with real jobs managing and so on but they stay with RLC to secure the income before proceeding ( I don’t agree at all ) .

In the end , I am glad for Holly , Thor and Olivia , these 3 really understood the value of money , they spent the NECESSARY time needed and now they triumphs with life choices and decisions , they invested really well . Of course there are other examples but I refer to them as fresh ones .. at the same time look at Leora and Paul . Linda and Tibor and Martina and Alberto .. 

• Haha 1