Elli, Vladellia (2023) #6

Pete1960

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

As was easily predicted and mentioned … NEVER LOSE FAITH ON ELLI , always trust a nipples piercing girl 😆 , ALWAYS TRUST a girl that she HAS DONE ALL ON CAMERAS . She needs our patience and faith , she’s the youngest and WE KNOW that she tries her best …SHE KNOWS that she has loyal fans and a dedicated audience , how would she still be with RLC unless she was “ popular/ powerful “ enough as a tenant ?? RLC TRUSTED HER to be the FIRST EVER IN POLAND , do you think she has no idea what’s expected and what high stakes are on her for the Polish RLC hub to work ? 

Elli is The Future and she will prove it again and again .. a small taste and tease was today and the best is upon us .. 

Interesting that she decided to do it on Vladellia's side of the bed.

36 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Interesting that she decided to do it on Vladellia's side of the bed.

Just  for better camera angles , her side isn’t offering much except if she was making a “ Leora “ show , that is facing the sera next to her side of the bed 😁

16 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Vladellia back from her dick apppointment

Hopefully both girls have met people ( maybe we get surprises with girls , however I don’t think that any of them are interested in women .. ) outside and it is the process of inviting them in their apartment . I AM TOTALLY sure that this will change the dynamic even more , we had the two guys and it was fun and interesting / wondering when Peater was around to watch as we never knew what to expect . But RLC/CC  police interfered as it seems and after the complains , we never saw either Peater or Vencel again ( Elli watches RLC as we saw , she also read CC as we saw with Peater one late night ) , so she knows .. I also think that tonight’s performance was to ease the audience for the complains , BUT AGAIN , i am perfectly sure that SHE KNOWS what it is expected and what the viewers want to watch , especially from her . Patience as always  is the key . 

• Like 1

So .. whose mama is she ? Elli’s or Vladellia’s ?? 🤔I think Vladellia’s and if she is , let’s see if the mama ( who is super fine 😋) is much more comfortable and easy with the cameras than the daughter 😁

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So .. whose mama is she ? Elli’s or Vladellia’s ?? 🤔I think Vladellia’s and if she is , let’s see if the mama ( who is super fine 😋) is much more comfortable and easy with the cameras than the daughter 😁

My guess is Vlad's too.

5 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

3:30am - Elli back from her dick appointment.  Must have been really good because she stripped and put all her clothes in the wash shortly after walking in the door.  Don't want those white stains to set, ya know..  🤣

Damn....she got nasty tonight!!!! Wish they'd bring the fun to the apt🙄