M#1 Angie (2023) #3

Pete1960

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like the guy enjoy some fun on his back door.

As a man , a woman licking you back there can DRIVE YOU MAD , it is an incredible pleasure … BUT FINGERS or anything inserted , 🫣🫣😰🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶 , no , there are limits … 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As a man , a woman licking you back there can DRIVE YOU MAD , it is an incredible pleasure … BUT FINGERS or anything inserted , 🫣🫣😰🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶 , no , there are limits … 

The limits can be very different from one man to another

Very happy seeing one of my favorites finally having food a guy that she enjoyed and she has fun … and of course , all of her skills are revealed to the maximum .. Angie’s blowjob is one of the best , together with Amalia and Ulyana , these 3 are INCREDIBLE on giving blowjobs , that’s all I can say about it . 

Just now, taddymd80 said:

The limits can be very different from one man to another

I agree .. I  don’t say that IT SHOULD’T BE DONE to any guy that wants to experience this and feels pleasure ( it has to be since many men like it from a woman ) but - I should have explained better - this is a no for me at least 😇

I have lost in my life 3-4 women to enjoy because they were insisting to have sex only if I was accepting to get a finger in the ass , just  trying 😂🤣😂🤣 The “ NO “ for the answer didn’t help for enjoying some nice sex sessions 😡

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have lost in my life 3-4 women to enjoy because they were insisting to have sex only if I was accepting to get a finger in the ass , just  trying 😂🤣😂🤣 The “ NO “ for the answer didn’t help for enjoying some nice sex sessions 😡

They were where just fooling you. They did not want to have sex with you at all

8 minutes ago, taddymd80 said:

They were were just fooling you. They did not want to have sex with you at all

It didn’t look like that when we were “ warming up “ … I don’t complain of the fun I had and still having in my life , they lost and not me 😁😉