M#1 Angie (2023) #3

Pete1960

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I agree with you , I think the possibilities with Angie are endless , the funny thing is that above ( or below 😂 ) her are living some of the most “ generous “ and “ having done all “ people ( Dasha’s and Sasha’s threesomes are some of the top ever sex events in the history of RLC ) , Samantha was also “ crazy “ back in the day , but in my humble opinion , all those 3 won’t be joining .

My belief is that we will soon see another apartment in Montenegro , either some familiar ( Russian ) people from the past or Angie developing relationships gradually with other people that we have never seen before . I am sure with her current sex appetite , it won’t be that difficult to find people to satisfy even crazier sex thoughts , the difficulties begin that she’s in a foreign country and I don’t know if she has knowledge of where to find such people , then there are of course the cameras and who will be wiling to be exposed and last but not least , if whatever  happens will be indeed PURE ENTERTAINMENT as she has been so far providing and not whatever shows for the cameras ( so far , it has all been personal pleasure for whatever reason - for example the previous guy , really bad with sex , he was there for the money providing I believe , while it might be that there’s a relationship “floating “ around for her as it has been mentioned - except if it is over and Angie has gone wild because of that to forget or whatever reason ) ..

What matters the most , Angie is a pleasure to watch , being and living single , well , I think this is what we should expect from a tenant . As of the type of women I prefer , she personally also fulfills my wildest imagination ( incredible tits , wonderful ass , horny face to look and fantasize ) , it is exactly as Wednesday who was the absolute “ must see “ ( boobs , ass etc etc 😂🤣 ) .

As always , WELL DONE ANGIE . 

keep your hopes under control. she will leave end of Nov. But she might return, who knows. she doesnt seem interested in marriage apparently.

i still rate her previous apartment more highly. hardcore s3x is a common theme on RLC. her previous apartment was unique due to random parties, guest, lesbo action - all things which are pretty much non existent now. Ulyana is completely straight. Just tries to act naughty with Fiora.

I know B3 and B4 are providing some of the above, but ppl might disagree, but those girls are something else altogether. Most are not pretty and even if they are, they are literally p0rnstars or webcam artists. 

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

0719 Nothing like a glass of wine when you wake up in the morning

Well, considering hangovers are just withdrawal symptoms.  Some believe having "a little hair of the dog that bit ya", is the quickest way to get rid of a hangover.  Maybe she is in that camp?

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Beh, considerando che i postumi di una sbornia sono solo sintomi di astinenza. Alcuni credono che avere "un po' di pelo del cane che ti ha morso" sia il modo più veloce per sbarazzarsi dei postumi di una sbornia. Forse è in quel campo?

or she just tasted a little to understand if it was still good or if it should be thrown away

4 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

But then nobody is saying anything about Eliska downing ciders like they are water all day.  Those have 4.5% alcohol, about the same as beer.

It has been noticed, but she is nowhere near as drunk as she was during her first stay

2 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Well, considering hangovers are just withdrawal symptoms.  Some believe having "a little hair of the dog that bit ya", is the quickest way to get rid of a hangover.  Maybe she is in that camp?

A hangover is the bodies response to being dehydrated from the alcohol 

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

0719 Nothing like a glass of wine when you wake up in the morning

Signs of alcoholism when you begin the day with alcohol. But she hasn’t shown any actual signs of it ( being drunk some days ago is not the same ) . Let’s hope she will be fine .