B4 - General Topic 2023 #54 (October)

2 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

OT speculation exercise: someting happend and K&T recently deleted each other on the instagram, means they were still talking all these months. Taylor still follows her on her old account tho. My guess Taylor wanted to see Kristy after her arrival in Barcelona and Kristy refused, just dont make sense K giving her hope after so long 😜

Sounds very much like Kristy, that though she probably broke up

with Taylor because she didn't trust her, they remained friends and in touch.

Kristy did the same with her BF's.

35 minutes ago, northguy said:

Well, somehow she made it work longer than expected, now things seems definitely over even their friendship.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Well, somehow she made it work longer than expected, now things seems definitely over even their friendship.

I think Kristy being a Russian has bigger and bigger trouble

returning to RLC, though they would like her back.

32 minutes ago, northguy said:

I think Kristy being a Russian has bigger and bigger trouble

returning to RLC, though they would like her back.

I think this time its her decision dont come back because she has other plans for herself, she was in the project for a year recently and apparently didn't achieve much on the outside in terms of stability, maybe shes trying to change that doing things different this time. I believe this would only change if RLC gave her an apartment but for that she would need a long-term visa

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ulfolk said:

I think this time its her decision dont come back because she has other plans for herself, she was in the project for a year recently and apparently didn't achieve much on the outside in terms of stability, maybe shes trying to change that doing things different this time. I believe this would only change if RLC gave her an apartment but for that she would need a long-term visa

We'll see, I hope she comes back, but it does seem unlikely.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, northguy said:

taylor was the one wanting things serious between them, why did she agree to keep in touch knowing kristys intentions of just being friends? lol, what a masochist...

4 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

finally they did what should be done since their disagreement after that honeymoon trip to madrid. i hope both find a partner who makes them happy but remember this episode of their lives as fondly as a lot of us who followed it so closely :blush:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I think everyone seems to forget that Kristy ISN’T a lesbian , why then should she mess with Taylor ? Obviously she tried something that - in my opinion - wanted to check her woman feeling , how she would react and how all that experience will feel like for her . She understood her direction pretty fast , very happy  and brave for her that she tried to see how it is , but that’s it . Now , staying friends is a different story , don’t forget that Kristy is a cameras veteran and she knew EXACTLY how the ratings were doing during her time with Taylor .

We now asking to a woman to go against her nature , I think we should think better .. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think everyone seems to forget that Kristy ISN’T a lesbian , why then should she mess with Taylor ? Obviously she tried something that - in my opinion - wanted to check her woman feeling , how she would react and how all that experience will feel like for her . She understood her direction pretty fast , very happy  and brave for her that she tried to see how it is , but that’s it . Now , staying friends is a different story , don’t forget that Kristy is a cameras veteran and she knew EXACTLY how the ratings were doing during her time with Taylor .

We now asking to a woman to go against her nature , I think we should think better .. 

tho i agree that she started playing for bonus money and good cam intentions i believe this changed over time, shes for sure not a lesbian but a bisexual

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, santorini said:

taylor was the one wanting things serious between them, why did she agree to keep in touch knowing kristys intentions of just being friends? lol, what a masochist...

Not all relationships ends in bad blood.