B4 - General Topic 2023 #56 (October / November)

2 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

did Rachel leave already?

9 minutes ago, zone51 said:

her stuff she packed yesterday are still in the hall for the moment

Yes, I think Rachel went to work this morning.
A few minutes ago her friend left the villa taking the large blue suitcase with her. Before leaving she went to the pool and took a selfie. She looked like a souvenir selfie.
So I imagine that she won't come to the Villa anymore and that Rachel will most likely go and stay at her house.
I hope I'm wrong, I really like Rachel's friend!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She leaves today it seems.

I have nothing against her but she is a ghost that floats by every now and then, we really don't miss anything about this except her friend, but as she was pushed into a corner of the couch by Wolf last night, it is better for her to stay away

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I have nothing against her but she is a ghost that floats by every now and then, we really don't miss anything about this except her friend, but as she was pushed into a corner of the couch by Wolf last night, it is better for her to stay away

First I thought you had jealous about the girls being with him, but you have such great fixation on Wolf that it seems to me that that you have jealousy about him being with the girls. 🤣

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

First I thought you had jealous about the girls being with him, but you have such great fixation on Wolf that it seems to me that that you have jealousy about him being with the girls. 🤣

Don't talk nonsense or personal attacks otherwise I will put you on ignore

• Haha 4

On 10/30/2023 at 8:39 AM, moos54 said:

why he would need to ask her, this bathroom is not Sara's property, it's a shared bathroom for everyone

And if not, who tells you that he doesn't do it, there is a magical invention called a smartphone with which you can send written messages 😁

All I see in this message is also the little esteem you have for women by qualifying this girl in a certain way without ever having any proof to prove the words, it's simply a gratuitous insult

If you ask me, I think that the most dangerous for these girls is not Lacrim, Wolf or Miron, but guys like you and many others on the forum who think they have all the rights

I don't think Lacrim and Wolf are dangerous? Their just creepy dudes...And again that person, have their right to view their Opinions.