B4 - General Topic 2023 #56 (October / November)

Lacrim has to be stupid beyond belief.  You do not succeed with a girl such as Karma, by bringing s cheap prostitute to where she is living and then fucking her there.  I bet he did not ask Sara if it was okay.

And he is so cheap.    He is probably paying a low rate because it is mid-day.  Let's see if he bought her for three hours.  Maybe he will try fucking her by the pool. 

Fingers crossed this stunt is a sign he is on his way out of RLC, and he is doing this to get a good cam score and a bonus before he exits.  Ulyana will very likely report the prostitute's visit to B-7 to Harley and Fiora.  No more invites to their apartment.

This guy simply has no standards.  And I agree 200 percent with thinga69.  Far worse than Miron.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, moules said:

Lacrim has to be stupid beyond belief.  You do not succeed with a girl such as Karma, by bringing s cheap prostitute to where she is living and then fucking her there.  I bet he did not ask Sara if it was okay.

And he is so cheap.    He is probably paying a low rate because it is mid-day.  Let's see if he bought her for three hours.  Maybe he will try fucking her by the pool. 

Fingers crossed this stunt is a sign he is on his way out of RLC, and he is doing this to get a good cam score and a bonus before he exits.  Ulyana will very likely report the prostitute's visit to B-7 to Harley and Fiora.  No more invites to their apartment.

This guy simply has no standards.  And I agree 200 percent with thinga69.  Far worse than Miron.

why he would need to ask her, this bathroom is not Sara's property, it's a shared bathroom for everyone

And if not, who tells you that he doesn't do it, there is a magical invention called a smartphone with which you can send written messages 😁

All I see in this message is also the little esteem you have for women by qualifying this girl in a certain way without ever having any proof to prove the words, it's simply a gratuitous insult

If you ask me, I think that the most dangerous for these girls is not Lacrim, Wolf or Miron, but guys like you and many others on the forum who think they have all the rights

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

why he would need to ask her, this bathroom is not Sara's property, it's a shared bathroom for everyone

And if not, who tells you that he doesn't do it, there is a magical invention called a smartphone with which you can send written messages 😁

All I see in this message is also the little esteem you have for women by qualifying this girl in a certain way without ever having any proof to prove the words, it's simply a gratuitous insult

If you ask me, I think that the most dangerous for these girls is not Lacrim, Wolf or Miron, but guys like you and many others on the forum who think they have all the rights

you are blind as always, you will never change...

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

It is different to criticize a tenant ( indeed he is A CHILD ) and it is different to even call a guest what she’s characterized … REALLY ? You all call her that  ? REALLY ? 

So a guy spends thousands of Euros for what ? Is he a millionaire of sorts and he acts like that ? Can’t he have also a sex partner ? WE HAVE SAID again and again ( please go back when he was a simple guest  by Harley ) that when he was just a guest , he looked pretty ok and fun to watch and a normal person . It is his 24/7 or whatever and whenever being on cameras presence , his behavior and actions that we got to understands that HE SIMPLY is an immature young man , A CHILD as I call him and he acts like that . THIS IS ONLY because we got to know him through the cameras . 

But , REALLY , absolutely ridiculous calling a girl a characterization without the 0,1% of proof needed . REALLY ? Why is she what she’s called ? Because she ( a guest ) has sex on cameras ? Is she the first or the last we see ? And why will be bring her during this time ? You are saying that he pays her under what proof ? Can’t he be visiting her when is seen not sleeping in his room ? PLEASE , before naming someone , HAVE the slightest of proof . WE NAME HIM “ The Child “ because he is nothing more than that . But the rest , it is a joke of people here because he has a visitor . 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, zone51 said:

you are blind as always, you will never change...

What am I blind to? I only see adults who are aware of what they are doing and with whom
If we take yesterday's example, Karma sees that Lacrim is giving Lali more than a massage since he is masturbating her whereas when she was present, he was only giving a simple massage
However, after surprising them, she came to get a massage from Lacrim, no one is forcing her to do it, and we could see that he didn't dare to go any further with her, because he understood that there were limits
That's what you can't understand, these people chat together and regularly send each other written messages, because if you believe that the parties they can have are decided at the last moment, you are very mistaken.

You allow yourself to judge people without understanding anything about what they are saying and especially the context of the situation.

So the blind person between the two of us is not me, because I have this lucidity to tell myself that I do not have all the elements to judge a situation and above all I do not have the pretension to wanting to be in these guys' shoes because every time there is a guy in the GOV or COV apartments, it's always the same song, it makes me believe that all these guys are potential criminals when I read the comments of jealous subscribers 😁

That Lacrim is a little too comfortable with girls, I understand, but they also have plenty of time to make him understand things and we can see that he doesn't act in the same way with all of them, that's why I tell myself that he knows the limits with certain

it's the same for Wolf 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

What am I blind to? I only see adults who are aware of what they are doing and with whom
If we take yesterday's example, Karma sees that Lacrim is giving Lali more than a massage since he is masturbating her whereas when she was present, he was only giving a simple massage
However, after surprising them, she came to get a massage from Lacrim, no one is forcing her to do it, and we could see that he didn't dare to go any further with her, because he understood that there were limits
That's what you can't understand, these people chat together and regularly send each other written messages, because if you believe that the parties they can have are decided at the last moment, you are very mistaken.

You allow yourself to judge people without understanding anything about what they are saying and especially the context of the situation.

So the blind person between the two of us is not me, because I have this lucidity to tell myself that I do not have all the elements to judge a situation and above all I do not have the pretension to wanting to be in these guys' shoes because every time there is a guy in the GOV or COV apartments, it's always the same song, it makes me believe that all these guys are potential criminals when I read the comments of jealous subscribers 😁

That Lacrim is a little too comfortable with girls, I understand, but they also have plenty of time to make him understand things and we can see that he doesn't act in the same way with all of them, that's why I tell myself that he knows the limits with certain

it's the same for Wolf 

I know you are always right...the god of the forum

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, zone51 said:

I know you are always right...

I know how to recognize my mistakes when I'm wrong, can you say the same?

Would you claim to understand everything you see by only having 20% of the information? because I don't

Edited by moos54
  • Upvote 3