This is a test posting only

Guest Mirra

Well at least we have two open minded people here, NL and Mirra!

Now, now Acer, let's not go there.  I'm open minded, but I'm not going to let one picture blind me.  How do you know that's even her for real bro?  People do shit like this all the time my good man!  I've heard stories of guys posing as women, and getting other guys riled up for their own sick amusement.  So it's not that I don't have an open mind amigo, I have a thinking mind.  But we'll see, maybe she'll post more pics of her sexy self, lol, and convince us, or she'll do as I'm suspecting, use my skepticism as an "excuse" to get pissed off and vanish.  Let's see what happens  ;) 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least we have two open minded people here, NL and Mirra!

Now, now Acer, let's not go there.  I'm open minded, but I'm not going to let one picture blind me.  How do you know that's even her for real bro?  People do shit like this all the time my good man!  I've heard stories of guys posing as women, and getting other guys riled up for their own sick amusement.  So it's not that I don't have an open mind amigo, I have a thinking mind.  But we'll see, maybe she'll post more pics of her sexy self, lol, and convince us, or she'll do as I'm suspecting, use my skepticism as an "excuse" to get pissed off and vanish.  Let's see what happens  ;)

agree, but let's leave (she or he) dream!

Guest NullBurner

Thank You Jade1. Now we know "Mirra" is a fake.

i am deeply impressed Calang because you had the right feeling about this.

Guest Krysez

So, what do you guys think of this little piece of info I investigated?

Last time "Mirra" was active on this site: 5:00AM

"Dingo" account created: 5:05AM

Yep, this stinks like Lina's socks to me.

I had a feeling, because there was something about her writing that wasn't genuine.  "Her" pic and the "David/Dingo" story took it over the top.  However, I give all credit and thanks to Jade1 who brought forth evidence of her fake ass, fraudulent, lying, and deceiving phoniness.  One thing is to fool around, joke among ourselves, and crack on the couples, but it's another thing to come in here and try to act like you're someone you're not and make, not us, but yourself look stupid.  Because that's all this "Mirra" character did, make himself/herself/whatever look stupid.  If that's not reason enough to kick that ass to the curb, I don't know what is.  >:(

Guest 862286

I had a feeling, because there was something about her writing that wasn't genuine.  "Her" pic and the "David/Dingo" story took it over the top.  However, I give all credit and thanks to Jade1 who brought forth evidence of her fake ass, fraudulent, lying, and deceiving phoniness.  One thing is to fool around, joke among ourselves, and crack on the couples, but it's another thing to come in here and try to act like you're someone you're not and make, not us, but yourself look stupid.  Because that's all this "Mirra" character did, make himself/herself/whatever look stupid.  If that's not reason enough to kick that ass to the curb, I don't know what is.  >:(

Maybe new members should have a chat with you first so you can scope em out...lol. If they don't belong, you can give them the salmonara, so long, fairwell... 8)