This is a test posting only

Guest Mirra

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is one more link for any that want to see more of her the last pic is a little familiar :o

http://mpl-models.com/postcard-from-st-petersburg-2/

"Mirra"?  Is this you again?

Yep. Bet ur right...round 2... get the samon ready for a good slappin.. 8)

I expected "her" first question to be who is "Mirra"?  Or "wtf are you talking about?"  I guess, unlike last time, we "struck out" this time, lol.  Also, notice how 'both of her only posts' are made on this thread which "Mirra" started.  Dumb.  Lol ;D

Yes I saw her posts and yes I think she is an idiot, I saw the pic and checked it as I said with the add-on.  I had no idea that posting a simple message here wasn't allowed for everyone without being bashed and accused of being someone else.  Was I supposed to get permission first or only post a message on a different thread?  Is this how all the new people here get treated?

I don't want to cause trouble I only came here for fun, I'm a big fan of reallifecams and saw this page during a search.  I don't feel its fair to be accused of being whoever mirra thinks she is.

Yes I saw her posts and yes I think she is an idiot, I saw the pic and checked it as I said with the add-on.  I had no idea that posting a simple message here wasn't allowed for everyone without being bashed and accused of being someone else.  Was I supposed to get permission first or only post a message on a different thread?  Is this how all the new people here get treated?

I don't want to cause trouble I only came here for fun, I'm a big fan of reallifecams and saw this page during a search.  I don't feel its fair to be accused of being whoever mirra thinks she is.

I don't pre-judge people so I won't comment on whether I think you are the troll or not.  Frankly, though, if you don't want to be suspected as being such, I suggest you just leave this thread alone and make your place on CamCaps by posting in other threads.  If you don't, you will be suspect and it will be your own fault.

btw, playing the poor-me, why-is-everyone-picking-on-me sympathy card is a failed tactic.

Guest 862286

I agree. It isn't unreasonable to think you are mirra all things considered. After all you did post in a place that is still hot from the troll hole so don't take it so personal. If you are who you say you are, then back away slowly from this thread, don't look it in the eye and take JoJoGunne's advise to make your place on CC by posting in other threads. No one here is judging you. Their comments and fuck off attitude were earned and are meant for the rightful owner.

If you are KR and not M troll, then welcome. You will soon learn it's not a bad place to hang out and most members pretty cool and willing to be helpful when someone needs it.

But if you are mirra or troll or whoever, it won't take long for one of us to figure it out and when we do, a slap with a rubber salmon awaits you. 

Wow guys! Like a pack of wolves. Who's trolling who?

If I'm wrong, then I will certainly apologize.  It just looks suspicious that so many other threads, full of pics and vids, and "she" hones in on this one, not once but twice.  However, and to be fair, I should've sat back, given it slack, and waited for it to hang itself if indeed it is who I think it is.  Just so y'all know, I got "el salmon de goma" ready  ;)     

Considering KristinRose was registered 6 days before this thread was even posted, I don't see it. If Mirra was that smart, she woould have done a little better job with her ruse.

Registered 6 days before, but begins to post today, on the heels of Mirra's "departure," hmmm.  I don't think it impossible to create multiple accounts, exhaust one, and use another if one were into that sort of thing.  I could be wrong, big buddy, but I have my suspicions. 

Guest 862286

Considering KristinRose was registered 6 days before this thread was even posted, I don't see it. If Mirra was that smart, she woould have done a little better job with her ruse.

I also looked at when KR registered. Then looked at post dates from mirra. Doesn't add up to KR being troll but like Calang mentioned, registering several names isn't impossible.

What a shame beating on this poor girl for all this if she's not mirra. I truly hope she proves us wrong by staying in this and showing us who she isn't. But guess if she doesn't, that can only mean 1 of 2 things.... The troll is back in town for more salmon fishing or she said fuck this Im outta here so I don't get salmon wacked..lol

Guest noralover

Wow guys! Like a pack of wolves. Who's trolling who?

Aren't we all just a little bit "fake" on here, if we care to admit it to ourselves?