This is a test posting only

Guest Mirra

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mirra

Before I delete, I hope i can...notice on the bottom of the photo inscribe is photographers note..colorboardtestshot....where is the color test card???? Shouldn't I be holding it our something.....What a dork he was...... and no it was not my husband David the Dork.

Please excuse what is below....this is a family issue and the reason for this "test only" post I promise no more of this....sincerely I do promise.

DAVID HELLO???? are your playing STUPID as usual......aw honey did I hewt your feelwings and embawass you in fownt of all dez wonder members here???  Okay David you dork this test shots for you....wake up and look at me showing my skinny legs off......come here and leave me a message like a man you sissy Yankee boy.....rhymes with toy and that's all you are too me creep!!! You have two days David and this post is deleted. The next picture I put up will be one you want no one to see except you.  I'll show them all of Mandy's bunny..you know I will . (Sorry CamCaps.net you can banned me after (if) I post it) Come on baby I am calling you out....you read my messages and won't reply in front of the cool people that I share with here??...but oh how easy it is for you to tell me what you think about it.  Fight me you little twerp.....oh David guess what ?? I want Mark to do me whilst Lina watches and picks her nose....bet you'd like that....better yet I'll have Stefan bang me hard (something you haven't done in a long while by the way) whilst Alma watches and makes those "sex noises" you beg for from me.....I have had it with you David!!!! Man up and reply to me!!!!!!! You want me to broadcast on Chaturb&6%?  I will and I will let all the guys and Lez.... know about it so they can watch me...I meant it I am not kidding David, I will do it.......waiting for your REPLY  Getting my laptop out  in the morning  and checking  the cam honey.....yes I will...YOU STARTED THIS DAVID...YOU SHOWED MY THIS WEBSITE....remember???? Love (Ha Ha Ha you wish) Miranda....hey every one my nickname is Mandy and only David calls me by that name and you can too if you want......This is a serious issue David and you had better resolve it ASAP.

Holy Shit!!  This drama is almost better than what goes on in the apartments!!

But seriously, Mirra/Mandy...I really hope you get this resolved...and a good resolution, too.  You have my best wishes, darling.

btw, if that picture is really you...you are HOT!!

Interesting, my copy doesn't have any writing, but it does have a watermark.

This IS interesting. I'm guessing that's not really a picture of Mandy....

I'm kind of leaning in that direction too hotcouple.  Fuck around, it's probably just some dick playing with our heads.  I don't think anyone would post a pic of themselves like that in a public forum, let alone say all the shit that "she" said.  Call me skeptical Mirra/Mandy/Whoever, but unless you can upload a video of yourself saying, "Go fuck yourself Calang!"  I'm going to treat you as I do everyone else, just one of the guys. 

Let's be democratic, if she is an exhibitionist,  have my support!

I agree Acer, if she is who she says she is, this "computer designer engineer" LOL, and she wishes to parade herself before our ever gawking eyes, I'm all for it.  But when I smellz a rat, I smellz a rat.  It ain't easy being cheesy, right Mirra?  Lmao ;D