B4 - General Topic 2023 #57 (November)

Corvette tracker 2023 (this is not click bate).

Sales: 17.000.

Tesla 2023: 1.700.000.

So Corvettes are obviously 100 times better.

Disclaimer: GM is a state funded communist enterprise.

Their CEO's have private jets to collect tax money out of Washington.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, northguy said:

Corvette tracker 2023 (this is not click bate).

Sales: 17.000.

Tesla 2023: 1.700.000.

So Corvettes are obviously 100 times better.

Disclaimer: GM is a state funded communist enterprise.

Their CEO's have private jets to collect tax money out of Washington.

That just means there are more clueless idiots that buy electric pieces of shit.

• Upvote 2

Hi All, well very sorry indeed to see Rachel leave the villa and the project, I thought she was very genuine with an excellent stable personality, in short an excellent participant. An extremely personable lady and also really good on a sociable level, she simply made the effort to get on with everyone. She cooked, she cleaned and she partied, yet even though she was often amongst the very last to leave the party she was up, perfectly dressed and ready for work the following morning. She clearly knows the value of a euro given how she looks after her cloths and every aspect of her being and it is the juxtaposition of her life and her job when compared to some of the other participants which make the villa and indeed the project so interesting. There were complaints from some that she was only around for the parties and absent otherwise, yet mention was also made of her boyfriend with whom she would undoubtedly have stayed for a night or two, I do not know if her boyfriend ever came to the villa but it is possible that he may not have felt comfortable in doing so while she has no such problem whatsoever with being naked in front of camera. It is also quite probably that she stayed with her friends occasionally as it seems that she lives in Barcelona. What made her so very interesting was her interaction with the other participants in the project, Herself and Sara got on like a house on fire and had she been in the project for a longer stay it would have been most interesting to see how their friendship might have developed. Her friendship with Mr Wolf was also very interesting indeed with both happy to appear teasingly naked around each other but without pursuing it any further, again a friendship which may well have developed had she stayed somewhat longer in the project. Given Mr Wolf's voracious sexual appetite this friendship was so interesting as it certainly seemed that he respected her not to mention the fact that even after a long and  hard days work she would happily cut and colour the hair of any of the other participants including Mr Wolf and she is clearly very good at her job. She loved to drink, nibble and smoke when partying and was never stand-offish, when Herself, Sara and Mr Wolf finish up in the bath beside Sara's room she joined in fully right up until Sara and Mr Wolf got out to have sex, again as friendships develop it would have been most interesting to see how the various friendships might have developed given Rachel's sociability and openness to new ideas.  I think that it's the "will she, won't she" element of her personality made her one of the most interesting participants and for a first time entrant, a really excellent debut. Not only that but when she bought her girlfriend to the house, unsurprisingly it turned out that her friend in the short few days she was there was just as interesting with tons of possibility. And on her final night in the house what a fantastic party the girls had, every single one of them giving it laldy (a Scottish phrase meaning a thrashing or lots of energy)and thoroughly enjoying themselves to such an extent that the little sleaze weasel boy had to unceremoniously depart, leaving the party with his tail between his legs as none of the girls would pay attention to him. If RLC can find one or two more participants of Rachel's calibre I for one will be more than happy to renew my annual subscription when it falls due.         

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, walterd said:

Hi All, well very sorry indeed to see Rachel leave the villa and the project, I thought she was very genuine with an excellent stable personality, in short an excellent participant. An extremely personable lady and also really good on a sociable level, she simply made the effort to get on with everyone. She cooked, she cleaned and she partied, yet even though she was often amongst the very last to leave the party she was up, perfectly dressed and ready for work the following morning. She clearly knows the value of a euro given how she looks after her cloths and every aspect of her being and it is the juxtaposition of her life and her job when compared to some of the other participants which make the villa and indeed the project so interesting. There were complaints from some that she was only around for the parties and absent otherwise, yet mention was also made of her boyfriend with whom she would undoubtedly have stayed for a night or two, I do not know if her boyfriend ever came to the villa but it is possible that he may not have felt comfortable in doing so while she has no such problem whatsoever with being naked in front of camera. It is also quite probably that she stayed with her friends occasionally as it seems that she lives in Barcelona. What made her so very interesting was her interaction with the other participants in the project, Herself and Sara got on like a house on fire and had she been in the project for a longer stay it would have been most interesting to see how their friendship might have developed. Her friendship with Mr Wolf was also very interesting indeed with both happy to appear teasingly naked around each other but without pursuing it any further, again a friendship which may well have developed had she stayed somewhat longer in the project. Given Mr Wolf's voracious sexual appetite this friendship was so interesting as it certainly seemed that he respected her not to mention the fact that even after a long and  hard days work she would happily cut and colour the hair of any of the other participants including Mr Wolf and she is clearly very good at her job. She loved to drink, nibble and smoke when partying and was never stand-offish, when Herself, Sara and Mr Wolf finish up in the bath beside Sara's room she joined in fully right up until Sara and Mr Wolf got out to have sex, again as friendships develop it would have been most interesting to see how the various friendships might have developed given Rachel's sociability and openness to new ideas.  I think that it's the "will she, won't she" element of her personality made her one of the most interesting participants and for a first time entrant, a really excellent debut. Not only that but when she bought her girlfriend to the house, unsurprisingly it turned out that her friend in the short few days she was there was just as interesting with tons of possibility. And on her final night in the house what a fantastic party the girls had, every single one of them giving it laldy (a Scottish phrase meaning a thrashing or lots of energy)and thoroughly enjoying themselves to such an extent that the little sleaze weasel boy had to unceremoniously depart, leaving the party with his tail between his legs as none of the girls would pay attention to him. If RLC can find one or two more participants of Rachel's calibre I for one will be more than happy to renew my annual subscription when it falls due.         

What a mountain of text, I thought for a moment that I had the manual of how Lacrim's brain works 😃
But as for Rachel, I never thought for a moment that she was interested in us as viewers, she was only present when there was free drink or drugs, the rest of her real life took place outside the villa and she was hardly there at home, everyone experiences the residents differently and there's nothing wrong with that

• Like 1