New guest...

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wrote RLC. If they cover the cams, I have no reason to pay them. I suggest that all subscribers do the same. I told RLC that I am not canceling this time, but if they do it again, I am gone.

I did the same

Not sure why one would pay for the ability to see the "pay-cam" locations if the residents can simply cover them up.  If one wants privacy, and one lives in a fishbowl, one needs to take the action to a motel. 

I presume they tell guests (the ones who are too oblivious to notice the large glass tube sticking out of the walls here and there, that they are being viewed.  If not, I expect this would be illegal -- pretty much everyplace.  But if a guest elects to participate, the residents should not block the cams.

Every resident needs to ask him- her- self, "Who actually is paying the rent here?"

I really don't need to see them fuck their friend.  Watching the interplay in the kitchen was excellent.  But I object to the idea of blocking an already-paid-for service.

I just wrote RLC. If they cover the cams, I have no reason to pay them. I suggest that all subscribers do the same. I told RLC that I am not canceling this time, but if they do it again, I am gone.

I did the same

i wrote RLC  I have cancel subscription ?