B4 - General Topic 2023 #60 (November)

I could be wrong but I think Karma is willing to go further than what has been done so far but Sara keeps interrupting and looking at her phone. I think she is doing this only for the views and does want to go any further. Again i could be wrong.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

I could be wrong but I think Karma is willing to go further than what has been done so far but Sara keeps interrupting and looking at her phone. I think she is doing this only for the views and does want to go any further. Again i could be wrong.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Your right. She moves Karmas hand away from her pussy.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Elcondor

I wonder because I heard she did that with Wolf today. Otherwise why go that far and then stop?  LOL

Probably because she already knows how its works. She knows by doing this, many subscribers will be watching, expecting something to happen.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

Agree, I believe she knows she will leave the project very soon and is trying to make her final payment as fat as possible

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, happyone said:

Sara is the one who keeps grabbing her phone and pausing the erotic proceedings. 

Checking to see if they're trending.  They've dragged this on for how many hours now.  The only time a pussy has been touched is when Karma washed her bush at the sink after going pee.