B4 - General Topic 2023 #61 (November)

5 minutes ago, timber said:

Es war sein Halloween-KostΓΌm, aber er zieht es immer wieder an, weil er offenbar der Meinung ist, dass es ihn cool aussehen lΓ€sst. Es ist einfach bizarr. Er ist wie ein MΓΆchtegern-Einkaufszentrumspolizist.

+

Wenn RLC nicht endlich eine Mâglichkeit findet diesen Typen unauffÀllig vom Schirm zu nehmen macht es sich als Gesamtorganisation absolut lÀcherlich. Ich glaube nicht daß sich die Eigentümer-und Führungsetage   leisten kann  diese Slapsticknummer mit diesem Kerl noch lange zu dulden ohne Abonnenten  zu vergraulen.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, northguy said:

Lacrim is doing really well.

He get's more comments than any of the girls.

I hope he he remains with the comments and WE SEE NO ACTION , I don’t think any girl wants to be embarrassed ( he is also a limped guy , the Sambuka moment exposed him for the first time and how he was trying that night till Sambuka stopped him πŸ˜‚ )Β 

1 hour ago, northguy said:

You're welcome.

I think the original name is Italian:Β Zucchini.

... and as I mentioned in a previous post, the English translation of "Zucchini" is "Zucchini" or "Courgette".
"Squash" is another vegetable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boing said:

Going back to Neytiri, from what I've seen, she looks a lot like Holly.

I agree , wanted to mention earlier but I am observing occasionally from a mobile today and couldn’t make it clear , glad you mention a thought already 😊