B2 - General Topic 2023 #22 (November)

Noldus

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

IIRC they had another set of keys after them. I don't remember if was Beatrice or another one that lost again.

Since Esmi rejoined the project I never saw one staying at home to open the door. Many times all three came back from the street with their own keys.

Are you sure? It's not that long ago I saw one of them leaving the door a little bit open, to wait for the next one to come home.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Are you sure? It's not that long ago I saw one of them leaving the door a little bit open, to wait for the next one to come home.

I didn't catch that, but either they have a very good key management system and I never saw one waiting for the other or all have their own keys until recently then. Esmi even have her own keyring with those keys.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Damn. Esmi looks hot wearing those high heels and underwear. 😍🥵🔥🔥🔥

I don't know if she is aware of that but Esmi could easily send Leora to retirement, have the rest of the girls here eat at her feet and be the goddess of RLC. Physically, she is a Weapon of mass destruction. Why she does not take advantage of that is still a mystery to me.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

1056 someone rang the building doorbell. No one answered.

1058 the apartment doorbell rang and no one answered.

Maybe Esmi left her keys with Uly. She could had send Uly a message to open the door, maybe she thought since neither Uly or Harley answered the door then they were still sleeping.

Harley was up and Uly half sleep.

Looks like the key's debacle has just begun.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe Esmi left her keys with Uly. She could had send Uly a message to open the door, maybe she thought since neither Uly or Harley answered the door then they were still sleeping.

Last night Esmi opened the door when Uly and Harley returned so keygate could well be back for another season.

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Last night Esmi opened the door when Uly and Harley returned so keygate could well be back for another season.

She did twice. One in the morning and another at night I guess.

Having a second thought, I'm not sure if was Esmi that was locked outside because the logical rule should be that each girl that leaves should take a key since why would the one staying at home have a key?

Maybe it was Fior delivering supplies.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

It's nice of you to care so much about Esma

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1