B2 - General Topic 2023 #22 (November)

Guys … The pleasure and entertainment this woman gave to us ( SINCE that guy is away from her life , it is the VERY FIRST TIME we see her as single in a room of her own ) , it is of another level . Ulyana is one of the hottest women we can see in all type of actions , I don’t know what she’s trying to do regarding the posts that she’s still in open channels with her ex ( ? ) or whatever this guy . 

We speak with facts , Ulyana had sex with Dylan while being with  that guy . Ulyana had sex with Wolf while being ( ? ) with that guy . Ulyana had her FIRST EVER THREESOME while being ( ? ) with that guy . Now , WE ALL know that behind that angel’s voice , presence , attitude and general presence of Ulyana , she’s a little devil 😈 , we shouldn’t forget that she’s a girl that SHE LEFT all of her life back in Russia to escape from there and - in my opinion - , these are all issues of a fragile and still unstable personality to manage these issues . Olivia WAS ALWAYS THERE to be her advisor and ( big sister ? 😏 ) guide her in life choices and selections . 

Now , whatever goes on today , her stress and whatever we see , I don’t know if it is drugs , feeling guilty ALWAYS about her sex decisions , honestly , no idea and I don’t mind since the purpose of me as a subscriber is to be entertained and that happened . Of course , as a MAJOR Ulyana fan , I wish her to be happy and smiley and go SOON away of this shit she believes she’s in . But it is her life and her choices and - PERSONALLY - this version of Ulyana I SIMPLY LOVE . She’s a single for me and enjoying her life and the things that this woman offers , VERY VERY FEW DO . We need to enjoy her , WE ALL REALIZE how much of POOR CONTENT RLC provides when she’s not there , absent , away or plain and simple , not a tenant . 

WE ALL KNOW that Ulyana is the most popular tenant and that’s why RLC asks her ALWAYS to be part of the project . Russia , Czech Republic , Spain , she’s always an RLC soldier . We need to enjoy her for as long we have her in front of our screens . 

• Haha 4

Damn my favorite girl next door, wearing that sexy shirt tied up looking like one of the country girls from Georgia, She could do a country music video in them light colored Jeans and shirt.🔥💖👀

Esmi

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Guys … The pleasure and entertainment this woman gave to us ( SINCE that guy is away from her life , it is the VERY FIRST TIME we see her as single in a room of her own ) , it is of another level . Ulyana is one of the hottest women we can see in all type of actions , I don’t know what she’s trying to do regarding the posts that she’s still in open channels with her ex ( ? ) or whatever this guy . 

We speak with facts , Ulyana had sex with Dylan while being with  that guy . Ulyana had sex with Wolf while being ( ? ) with that guy . Ulyana had her FIRST EVER THREESOME while being ( ? ) with that guy . Now , WE ALL know that behind that angel’s voice , presence , attitude and general presence of Ulyana , she’s a little devil 😈 , we shouldn’t forget that she’s a girl that SHE LEFT all of her life back in Russia to escape from there and - in my opinion - , these are all issues of a fragile and still unstable personality to manage these issues . Olivia WAS ALWAYS THERE to be her advisor and ( big sister ? 😏 ) guide her in life choices and selections . 

Now , whatever goes on today , her stress and whatever we see , I don’t know if it is drugs , feeling guilty ALWAYS about her sex decisions , honestly , no idea and I don’t mind since the purpose of me as a subscriber is to be entertained and that happened . Of course , as a MAJOR Ulyana fan , I wish her to be happy and smiley and go SOON away of this shit she believes she’s in . But it is her life and her choices and - PERSONALLY - this version of Ulyana I SIMPLY LOVE . She’s a single for me and enjoying her life and the things that this woman offers , VERY VERY FEW DO . We need to enjoy her , WE ALL REALIZE how much of POOR CONTENT RLC provides when she’s not there , absent , away or plain and simple , not a tenant . 

WE ALL KNOW that Ulyana is the most popular tenant and that’s why RLC asks her ALWAYS to be part of the project . Russia , Czech Republic , Spain , she’s always an RLC soldier . We need to enjoy her for as long we have her in front of our screens . 

ty ffor sharing that i am also q big fan i follow her daily whens he smiles i smile when she cries i cry   no mattyer what i know she is a beautiful young lady and i know that whatever it os we will srill be here watching her

• Thanks 1