share login

anautofix

I will gladly accept the title of Friendly Asshole, but you both seem to be missing the point.

You're right that only a handful of people post here, the rest have only registered here to be able to DL the vids & pics.

When your one & only post tells us that you've been hanging around for months and have contributed NOTHING, then tell us how stupid or worthless we are. I say why the fuck should we care what your opinion is. Your a troll, go away.

I, of course, speak only for myself. The other Friendly Assholes may have a different view. And being that they are actual posters, I respect their opinion.

post-2765-145739556268_thumb.jpg

Guest 862286

Agreed. I find it amusing that we are friendly assholes which btw is the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day...and that we are worthless and should get a life and yet that someone who says this sits back and enjoys what's posted and then has the balls to tell members what they think without even realizing it is themselves that are worthless because they are or were members that didn't contribute. That to me makes them more worthless then any of us. My guess is this is another attempt to cause shit, maybe even mirra, but either way whoever you are, GFY and have a nice day..... :D