B7 - General Topic 2023 #33 (December)

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

margo having a boyfriend back home doesn't surprise me at all, most of the girls that come to rlc have boyfriends back home and some of them even lie to them about what they are doing when they go away for months at a time. the bottom line is to never trust a woman, if they tell you they are true and are only yours and nobody else's, you know they are cheating on you!

women to max are nothing more than another notch in his belt or mark on the headboard.  kind of sad actually.

They aren't boyfriends, they are Pimps who have sold their girls to RLC

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

margo having a boyfriend back home doesn't surprise me at all, most of the girls that come to rlc have boyfriends back home and some of them even lie to them about what they are doing when they go away for months at a time. the bottom line is to never trust a woman, if they tell you they are true and are only yours and nobody else's, you know they are cheating on you!

women to max are nothing more than another notch in his belt or mark on the headboard.  kind of sad actually.

Yes many of them have a bf back home but still have sex with other guys on cam, and the bf's probably dont know anything about what they are doing. Not good.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I love the nurse outfit....I think Wolfy is hoping she'll distract the Stallion away from Ney....

He doesn't want the stallion and his rod  no where close to margo,he's already conceded his loss of ney😆