B7 - General Topic 2023 #33 (December)

Low energy Max.

No energy Max tonight.

When nurse Margo came upstairs to go into the kitchen with Wolf, she stopped by to say hello to Ney, Ney was rubbng her hips and when Max reached out to touch Margos ass and Ney slapped his hand away. They went back to sipping on their tea and watching TV, minutes later they got up to go in the kitchen because she could hear Margo getting whipped by Wolf.

They both got up and stood in the doorway Max behind Ney reached into her shorts and was fingering her while they watching Margo being flogged her ass turning quite red. A pretty intense scene, but just a show...
Then they returned to the sofa.

Margo kissed both of them goodnight on the way back to her room with Wolf to finish what they started.

Ney taking control of the moment with Margo is quite the contrast from night prior in the B4 living room with the other girls who had their way with Max and he with them.

Il y a 2 heures, 1charliefoxx69 a dit :

Low energy Max.

No energy Max tonight.

When nurse Margo came upstairs to go into the kitchen with Wolf, she stopped by to say hello to Ney, Ney was rubbng her hips and when Max reached out to touch Margos ass and Ney slapped his hand away. They went back to sipping on their tea and watching TV, minutes later they got up to go in the kitchen because she could hear Margo getting whipped by Wolf.

They both got up and stood in the doorway Max behind Ney reached into her shorts and was fingering her while they watching Margo being flogged her ass turning quite red. A pretty intense scene, but just a show...
Then they returned to the sofa.

Margo kissed both of them goodnight on the way back to her room with Wolf to finish what they started.

Ney taking control of the moment with Margo is quite the contrast from night prior in the B4 living room with the other girls who had their way with Max and he with them.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

scene 1: DON'T TOUCH THIS! Go Ney, this is the way!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

scene 2: you can touch ME

just as a complement to @1charliefoxx69 post. Thanks

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

But you watch the B7 message board on CC....🤣

i read all the apartments/villas just in case a guest shows up.  i've never liked b7 or the concept of b7 and i feel it is one of the worst decisions rlc has ever made. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Slow said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

scene 1: DON'T TOUCH THIS! Go Ney, this is the way!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

scene 2: you can touch ME

just as a complement to @1charliefoxx69 post. Thanks

Thanks for the assist @Slow  😃 Words an pictures do go together.